"It's okay to be scared or nervous. It's new," he replied. "I mean, you're the first vampire I've ever met so I'm pretty nervous to meet another vampire. You and I didn't have the best first experience."

"Oh, please. You were totally falling for me," I winked and laughed.

"Only because you compelled me too!" He laughed.

"I'm so glad you're like, chill. I feel like if I did it to anyone else, they wouldn't be my friend after."

"Well you practically begged me to forgive you," he joked and nudged my shoulder. 

"Okay."

"Okay, what?" He asked while unpacking one of his bags.

"Let's go right now."

"Like, right now, right now?"

"Yes right now before I chicken out and change my mind. Meet me outside, you're driving," I tossed the keys to him and practically ran out side.

"Brianna, take a breath," he said to me, closing the hotel room door and rushing after me.

He unlocked the car and I jumped in the passenger side. Isaac got in shortly after me, with Stefan's file in his hand.

I grabbed the file and searched for his address, then I put it in my phone GPS.

Mystic Falls was a small town, kind of similar to Beacon Hills. It took us no time to get there.

Stefan's house was HUGE. I bet there are like 10 bedrooms in there. Definitely not what I was expecting.

 Definitely not what I was expecting

Isaac took the keys out of the ignition and began to get out of the car.

"Wait!" I swung my arm out and hit him in the chest, pushing him back in his seat.

"Ow, what the hell Brianna?" He rubbed his chest and turned to me questionably. 

"I need to go by myself."

"No way in hell am I letting you go meet this guy alone. He could be a murderer for all we know."

"I'm gonna guess that he has killed people, but only because I've killed people before. To survive of course," I looked down at my lap and twiddled my thumbs. "But I don't think he's a bad guy."

"Just stay in the car, use your werewolf hearing. If anything sounds suspicious, then you can burst in at any time. I-I just need to meet him first... On my own."

When Isaac didn't say anything, I opened my door and got out. I was very hesitant but I finally walked up to the front door and knocked. I looked at Isaac in the car and gave him a thumbs up.

I heard the door squeak open and when I saw the person standing there, I knew it wasn't Stefan.

"What are you doing here?" The guy asked.