I Thought

"I thought you loved me! I thought I

was your one and only! I thought you

told me I was the only one. Huh? Do

you recall the phrase 'one and only

lover'? You said you loved me you

bitch!!" I yelled.

At this point I didn't give a rats wet ass who heard me. "I guess I was wrong too. I was wrong to love you! Wrong to think that it was actually possible that you have changed. To think that it was actually possible for you to be in love. I thought you changed! But no... You're just an egotistical, garbage, stubborn ass, little boy! I'm done with you! I'm done." I said walking.. away. He just stared at me along with the other 18 people in the room. I grabbed my bag from off of the far table grabbed my keys and hopped into my car. Driving who knows where, you know why. I'm just ditching school, don't mind me. Allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Kai Winter. 10th grader at Garland High school. That guy who I was telling off was formerly my boyfriend, Ryan. He wasn't right for me. I guess that's why they call it an ex. I pulled into my driveway and went inside with only my wallet, keys, and phone in hand. I can't believe I just did that. Half of the school probably thinks I'm a slut now. Truth is I didn't even sleep with that douche. God I need to get my mind off of him. I'm sick of his.... No, no , no, I need to stop thinking about him COMPLETELY. God that's going to be hard. I tried to sneak in, " Your home early. Why?" ,I heard my mother say. Shit... she saw me. I turned around to see my mother in black running pants and a baby blue track jacket. " I.. uh . I was um... having a bad day.", I replied, which was true. Generally my mom knew what I meant by "having a bad day". I've had boyfriends and breakups in the past, jut not enough to be called the school slut. Nope the cheerleaders at Garland are WAY trashier than you would think. Mom is great though, I guess she understood everything that was going on. " Is it Ryan?", she asked walking over to me with a concerned face, while placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and brushed her hand away. " I'm so sorry sweetie." I didn't care, after all I was the one who broke it off. My mom proceeded to tell me the load of bullshit about how if I wanted to talk to her about anything I could. Even If I wanted to I wouldn't have anything to say. I'm glad I made this choice. Why? Well I'll tell you.

A few days back I was supposed to meet him at his house. I guess he made plans with someone else. I heard groans when I walked up to the door of his house. The groans of a girl. Perhaps our schools cheerleading captain, Emma. I was so furious I opened the unlocked door---rookie mistake--- and quietly stalked up to his room where the noises were coming from. The noises were making me want to murder Emma and slap Ryan until his face was a ripe beet color. I opened the door to see Ryan getting ready to slip his hand up Emma's shirt while already sucking on each other's faces. God that was gross. Their backs were turned to me I cleared my throat. Emma and Ryan turned around frightened.

AN: This probably sucks and I'm very sorry if I don't update. Thanks 4 Reading💕