LISTEN HERE NURSE!!!

The nurse walked over walked over to Bill holding Mabel. "If you promise to have ya-know-what, with me, i won't hurt your precious girlfrien-" she tried to say, Bill interrupted her "Wife!" He shouted. "Whatever... if you have s*x with me i won't hurt your wife, but if you don't then-"

She was interrupted again by Bill. He picked up Mabel bridal style. "Cover your ears Babygirl..." he whispered to Mabel. Mabel covered her ears.

"LISTEN UP YOU MESSED UP NURSE! THIS GORGEOUS LADY HERE IN MY ARMS IS MY WIFE! I WOULD NEVER EVER! DISOBEY HER OR DISRESPECT HER BY DOING IT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART! AND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO DO IT WITH YOU TO SAVE HER LIFE? YOU THOUGHT WRONG! I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF YOU KILLED HER! BUT BEFORE I WOULD KILL MYSELF, I'D KILL YOU! SO NEXT TIME YOU TRY AN STEAL ME AWAY FROM MY BABYGIRL, YOU BETTER THINK TWICE! CUZ I'M TAKEN BY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!" Bill Shouted at the nurse.

Mabel bled more, and used the last amount of her strength to grab his bow and pull his head down into a kiss. She let go and looked up at him. "Y-you m-mean all t-that?" She asked weakly.

"O-Of course i do my little demonic angel..." Bill said as he kissed her cheek and held her wound. "Cover your ears again Babe..." Bill told Mabel. She did as she was told.

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU LADY!?! GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE! I HAVE MY GIRL AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT HER! THE ONE THING YOU NEED TO CHANGE ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD GET FIRED AND LEAVE THIS F*CKING HOSPITAL AND GO FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL ACCEPT YOUR RUDE A-" Bill yelled but was cut off when Mabel's breathing and heart rate got abnormally slow...

This nurse was a bit frightened by the demon. "GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE! YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH!" Bill yelled using his powers to shove her onto the streets.

(Sorry for the swears Bill got rlly mad apparently)