Kiss That Gorgeous Bride!

Mabel paced around in her white wedding dress nervous as ever. Dipper walked into the room in his tux "why are you so nervous Mabes?" He asked her. She stopped pacing and stared at him. "It's my wedding dipstick! What if something goes wrong!" She complained.

Dipper put his hands on her shoulders making her stand still. "Everything is going to be okay, you got this!" He said trying to help her. She panted from pacing to much. "What if i trip!?" She asks. Dipper chuckles "Then that fiance of yours better walk down the aisle and help your pretty ass up!" He laughed. Mabel smiled at the thought of that actually happening.

Pacifica peeked in the door "are you guys ready to go?" She asked. Dipper smirked "Yep!" He said as he grabbed Mabels hand and practically dragged her out of the door. "Cmon Mabel..." he said. Mabel gasped from breathing so fast. They reached the end. Mabel looked right ahead and saw Bill in his handsome golden tux. He stared down the aisle at her and blushed completely love struck by her.

Mabel looked past all the other people and looked right back at him and shot him a cute smile.

Mabel began getting nervous again "w-what if he says n-no?" Mabel asked. Dipper leaned down and pointed at Bill "That man loves you more thn anything in this world Mabes..." he said. Mabel took a deep breath in and out. And began walking down the aisle.

Bill still blushing at her beautiful dress and how she looked in general. She reached the front. Bill grabbed her hands and whispered "You look beautiful..." Mabel smiled "Thanks" she replied. The priest began talking and saying all the promises.

"Bill Cipher, do you promise to love and to cherish  Mabel Pines, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you apart?" He asked. Bill smiled down at Mabel "I Do..."

Mabel smiled up and him, but became really nervous once more... she looked down at their hands holding.

"And Do you, Mabel Pines, promise to love and cherish Bill Cipher, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you apart?" He asked. Mabels smile turned into a frown as she looked up at Bill and shook her head. He gasped.

Mabel began softly crying until she ran back down aisle letting go of Bills hands. Bill ran down after her. Everyone in the audience surprised by the sudden action.

Mabel ran into the girls bathroom crying. Bill stayed outside of the door listening to what she said. "S-Shooting Star..."  he said. Mabel cried a bit harder. "What's the matter?" Bill asked "i-i...i don't k-know..." Mabel said. She walked out of the restroom tears streaming down her cheeks. Bill blushed once more when he saw her crying in her beautiful wedding dress.
He held out his arms. She ran over to him and squeezed him. He lifted her up and spun her in circles then set her down keeping his hands on her waist. The priest had left because his time was up. "Are you okay Shooting Star?" He asked her. She wiped her tears and smiled then nodded. He grabbed her hand and walked her back down the aisle up by the podium.

Bill looked down at Mabel and smiled "Do you, Mabel Pines promise to love and to cherish Bill Cipher, to have and to hold, through sickness and health...i-i forgot the rest" he said. Mabel chuckles and touched there foreheads "till death do us apart..." she finished. He closed his eyes and smiled. Mabel closed her eyes as well "I Do..."

"Then by the power vested in me i now pronounce us husband and wife, i may now kiss the gorgeous bride!" He said. Mabel jumped up wrapping her arms around Bill and placing her lips on his. Bill wasn't hesitant to kiss, he put his hands on her waist. Bill smiled in the middle of the kiss thinking about how they were now bonded together in marriage...