Twins!?!?!

"Push!" The nurse yelled. Mabel grabbed Bills hand again and squeezed it tightly starting to breath faster and push again. Bill was still very confused, but allowed Mabel to grip his hand tightly once more.

*6 minutes later*

She heard nothing, but saw the nurse carry the child away. Mabel looked at Bill worried "Twins..." Mabel said happily with sweat running down her face. Bill chuckled also sweating.

"You did great Shooting Star..." Bill said as he saw her still holding his hand tightly.

She closed her eyes and chuckled under her breath. Bill rubbed her hand again and smiled "Yeah... rest babygirl...you deserve it after all this..." Bill said happily as he sat down on a chair and continued holding her hand.

The nurse walked over to Bill. "Are you the father?" She asked. Bill nodded. "Come with me.." she said.

She brought Bill into another room "one of your...um...children...isn't breathing..." She said. Bill gasped as he heard his heart skip a beat. He tripped backwards and leaned against a counter trying to keep his balance.

"We'll do what ever we can..." the nurse said. Bill choked on his own air and put a hand on his chest to feel his fast heart rate. He then stood up and looked at her. "Okay thank younnm!?!-" he said as she pressed her lips against his. Bill shoved her against a wall.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!?! WHO ARE YOU!?" Bill shouted angrily, aware that the nurse that delivered his and Mabels children had just kissed him!

She looked up at him. "Your just to handsome..." she said as she put a hand on Bill's hip. Bill shoved her away again and stormed out of the room over to Mabel.

She looked at how angry he was. "Bill? What's The Mattennm?- she barely got out and Bill locked lips with her, and got on top of her on the hospital bed. He let go and looked down at her.

"Why were you so mad?" Mabel asked him as she looked up at him. He growled under his breath "the nurse kissed me!" He shouted.

Mabel gasped and grabbed his bow pulling him into another kiss trying to show the nurse that he's hers.

The nurse walked in and saw him on top of on the hospital bed, having a kiss scene moment. The nurse looked at Mabel "he'll be mine..." she said. Bill was getting into the kiss and didn't hear her.

Mabel did though. And she wasn't happy about it. "Your so cute Shooting Star..." Bill whispered as he laid on her. Mabel shot a rude glare at the nurse then smiled at Bill and closed her eyes.