Oh My Star...

*two days later*
"Where are you star?" Bill asked as he walked around the hotel. Bill went into the elevator, Mabel came skipping in it with him. "There you are my little Shooting Star!" Bill said as the elevator doors closed. "You have to stay outside our hotel room for a minute or two..." Mabel said.

Bill tilted his head "Why?" He asked "it's a surprise my love..." Mabel said putting her hands on his cheeks pulling his face closer to hers making Bill bite his lip. The elevators doors opened and Mabel walked out and skipped over to there room going in and locked it. Bill waited outside the door shaking the handle. "Shooting Star..." Bill said knocking on the door.

"You can come in now!" Mabel said. Bill smiled and opened the door.
"Oh my universe..." Bill said as he blushed at what he saw... Mabel was wearing a usual white tank top and purple skirt. She was sitting on her knees on the hotel bed.

Bill got on the bed next her grabbing her tank top collar and pulling her on top of him. Mabel locked lips with him. Bill put a hand on her thigh and slid up a bit. His eyes widened only to realize she wasn't wearing any undergarments.

"You wanted this..." Mabel said slightly smirking. Bill nodded and he got on top of her. Sliding a hand up her skirt making her blush. He kissed her neck and rubbed. Mabel still blushed at his sudden movements.

*Awhile! Later*

Mabel was on her back panting, Bill still on top of her rubbing below, they were under a blanket and completely bare this time. Mabel all sweaty. Bill chuckled "no wonder you humans try this..." Bill blushed. Mabel closed her eyes falling into his feeling and blushing, and moaning under her breath.

(Sorry for this chapter)