The Reception

It was the reception after the Wedding  and Mabel was sitting down when Bill walked in front of her and held out his hand "May i have this dance Mrs.Cipher?" He asked. Mabel grabbed his hand. He spun her out onto the dance floor with him. She blushed and put a hand on his shoulder. He held her other hand.

Bill put his free hand on Mabel's waist. And slow danced with her. "Why were you so nervous earlier? Did you think that i would say i don't?" He asked. Mabel rested her head on his chest as they danced. "Kind of...i was afraid you would change your mind and hate me again..." she replied

Bill placed his hand on her chin forcing her to look up at him. "Oh Star Darling...You couldn't be more wrong...i'd never ever change my feelings for you..." he said as he placed his lips on hers gently. Pacifica Aww'd at the scene.

*after dancing*

They cut the cake together and everyone had a bit of it. There were bells on each table. Everytime the guests rang the bells Bill and Mabel would have to kiss. Stan never rang his bell. They were eating their cake together when the guests at their wedding thought it would be funny to ring their bells while they ate cake.

Bill looked over at Mabel who had frosting  on her face. He laughed subtly and put his hand on her cheek and got the frosting off then kissed her. Mabel laughed.

"Food fight!" She heard someone yell across the room... Bill jolted up and put an arm around his Shooting Star. The nice calm area turned to chaos. Mabel stood up angrily when out of the blue she was hit by some frosting.

Bill then stood up a bit ticked off someone had just hit his wife with frosting on her expensive dress. Mabel stormed outside sadly and sat in the middle of a field of dandelions.

Bill threw cake at a couple of people still mad about them hitting Mabel with it.

Mabel started crying harder as she lay down in the flowers covering her face and all the tears running down her face.

"Hey Beautiful..." she heard a voice from behind her. She turned around to see her blonde haired husband standing there with frosting on him. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her. "I'm sorry..." he said. Mabel looked at him. "No Bill... i-i'm sorry..." she said. Bill tilted his head confused.

"I'm sorry that i thought we would have a perfect wedding... we aren't perfect people, we are goofy, and silly, and i shouldn't have expected more..." she said. Bill frowned "b-but i ruined our wedding..." he said.
"You didn't ruin anything Bill...it's perfect..." Mabel rested her head on his shoulder and slid her hand into his hand.

She smirked and wiped up some frosting from Bills tux and threw it at his face. Bill looked over at her as she laughed. "You think your so funny lil missy?" He asked as he took some frosting and threw it back at her. She gasped. And started laughing, tackling him.

Mabel put her hand on his head and locked lips with him. He put a hand on the back of her hair messing it up "Mm, i love you B-bill.." she stuttered happy they could just kiss like that. It was a good 3 or 4 minutes of solid kissing until Dipper walked out.

"Woah woah guys, it's not your honeymoon yet, hold it" he said slightly shocked. Mabel and Bill jumped up embarrassed at the scene they had just made in public.

Bill grabbed Mabels hand and walked back into the dining room. Dipper ran and grabbed a bell and rang it. So did Pacifica. Mabel looked up at Bill and shrugged as Bill leaned down and kissed her. Then touched foreheads
"I love you Bill..." Mabel said.
"I love you more my amazing shooting star..."

(To Be Continued Still)
(My family does the Bell thing so i thought that'd be cool to add in here!)