She Is!?!

Dipper walked in and saw Bill sitting on the couch cuddling with Mabel, Bill still crying.

"Mabel? Why is Bill...a demonic chaos god...crying?"  Dipper asked. Mabel looked over at Dipper. "Well...go check the oven." She said. Dipper walked into the kitchen and opened the oven. There was a bun inside. "A bun in the oven?" Dipper asked.

"What do think that means?" Mabel asked and Bill wiped his eyes and smiled.

"That...Your Pregnant...??" Dipper asked. Mabel stood up and smiled. Dipper walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "Really!?" He asked. Bill stood next to them and smiled "yep!" He said happily.

Dipper let go and smiled at Mabel then at Bill. Dipper held out his hand. Bill shook it (not possessing him) Dipper smiled again "Congratulations!" Dipper said cheerfully.

Bill nodded "Thanks!" Bill said as he kissed Mabels cheek. He looked back over and Dipper and whispered in his ear "i didn't even have to use whiskey...". Dipper chuckled under his breath.

Stan walked in angrily. "I Heard Everything..." he said. Mabel gulped. Then Stan jolted forward and hugged her tightly "i'm so proud of you sweetie!" He said. Mabel laughed and hugged back. "I'm gonna be a great grunkle!" Stan announced happily.

Ford peeked his head in and gasped "Great Grunkle? Y-you mean...she's...pregnant!?!"  Ford said as he walked towards Mabel and loosely hugged her. "Yea she is!" Stan said happily.

Pacifica ran into the living room panting "MABEL! MABEL! I saw the pregnancy test in the bathroom trash! Is it true!!?! Are you pregnant!?!" Pacifica asked.

Mabel nodded. Pacifica hugged Mabel tightly then looked at Bill and hugged him as well. "Congrats you two!" She said very happily to the joyful couple.

Everybody left chatting. Mabel turned to Bill with her hands on her stomach. She smiled at him and he smirked back at her. He leaned his head down and pressed his lips gently against hers then stood back up.

"Are you ready for a long, and hard 9 months Shooting Star?" Bill asked. Mabel chuckled "always baby..."