Twenty-nine

Isaac POV

Water slipped down my body. My heart feels heavy. I'm happy that I got Lexx back without him getting raped but..someone touched him. Without his consent.

Feeling the anger run wild through my veins. Punching the wall, watching the tiles break under impact. Touching what's mine. MINE. His happy face flashed through my mind and feeling the anger wash away. Slipping out of the shower and putting on pants.

Looking down at my shaking hands. I couldn't keep him safe. I couldn't protect him. It's like that day all over again. Not being able to protect who I love from others.

"Isaac!" His voice was on edge. Flinging the door open to see him looking for me. Walking up to the bed and placing a hand on his cheek.

"Are you okay?" He luged him at me, hugging me for dear life with his shaking body.

"I..I thought you left. A-And I was scared. I didn't want to be by myself and I wanted you here, near me." He spoke in my chest. "I don't want you to leave me."

Wrapping my arms around him and laying my chin on top of his head.

"I will never leave you Lexx. I love you." Kissing his head. Letting him take his time, watching him finally lift his head to meet my gaze. His smile was bright and his eyes turned light and happy.

"I love you to Isaac. Thank you for saving me." I laid him down on the bed and crawled beside him.

"Anything for you Lexx. I will always save you. Not matter what." He hugged on to my arm that was around his shoulders as we just laid there, enjoying each other's company.

"Come." I said, after someone knock on the door. Two fingers walked in with a stern look on his face.

"We have information on the person that took Lexx." Feeling Lexx stiff from what he just said. Looking over to see that his face was pale.

"Lexx?" Reaching my hand out, gently touching his face. He stared off, watching the tears fill his eyes. He must know who took him.

"Leave." Watching Two-fingers flinch at my sudden mood change and hurried out of the room. Turning back to Lexx that was still in his state. Walking in front of him and got down on my knees. Placing my hand on his lap and the other reached up for him to look at me.

"Talk to me Lexx." His eyes switched over to mine. "Tell me everything." It's my turn to listen.