Fifteen

Isaac POV

Well shit. That was just fucking great. Everything went according to fucking plan. What the fuck am I suppose to do. I can't handle this. It's been weeks since Lexx stepped out of this house and I haven't heard anything from him since. My rage is only leaking out of my body, and I snap at everyone that tries to talk to me. I'm in despair, the only person I talk to is Marie. And that's not by choice.

She stomps in my office and demanding that I talk to her. That doesn't help since everyday she would leave after we get done yelling at each other. I can't handle this. I haven't went to the office and I really need to go and see how shit is getting done. Taking a shower, letting the water slide down my body. Being engulf by the warmth and the sound of the shower head going. Finally getting out, putting on a grey, three piece suit on, and slicking my hair back. Walking out and going down to the car that was already sent for me.

**********

The building was busy, everyone rushing around after the said good morning to me. Going to my office and saw many messages on my desk. Throwing my jacket on the back of my chair and sat down, time to get busy.

Calling Mr.Biggs back to see how the shipment is going and what he called for. Of course he wants to meet on Friday.

The shipments are going as planned and ready to get shipped off. A new college student applied for the internship and none of them is Lexx. Sighing, it's time to pick one.

And the last message was from my father, saying I need to call him back ASAP.

Pushing the speaker button to speak to Marie through her phone.

"Get in here." Moments later she stepped in here like everything was good with us. Business like.

"I need you to clear my schedule Friday in the afternoon. See what Mr.Biggs is up too. Get the shipments out today, I want them to their destination as soon as possible." Letting her finish writing down the facts I just said.

"And what about your father, sir."

"Don't worry about that cagna. He knows not to call me at the work place. Oh and I want you to set up meetings for the internship." A didn't give much care to her shocked look.

"But sir. What about Lexx?"

"Marie! This is a business. I can't wait forever for one person to get off his high horse and get the job. Now go." Before she left she let words hang in the air.

"The only one that needs to get off their high horse is you Isaac." She slammed the door behind her.

Fanculo!

***VOCAB***

Fanculo - Fuck