Eleven

Lexx POV

His lips was harsh against mine and it felt like needles getting shoved through my skin. Trying to push him off to catch my breath but he just kept shoving my body into his. It was very unpleasant. I just wanted him off of me. Opening my mouth to try and say something but he shoved his tongue inside.

Swishing it around until hearing myself moan inside of his mouth. Rafael finally let me have some air while I fall to the ground with my legs no longer supporting me.

"You taste amazing." His laughter made my stomach turn. "And you look so sexy when you have tears in your eyes like you do. Make me want to do more."

"D-d-don't." He got on the floor and started toying with me. Crawling towards me as he placed his hand on my knee; moving it up and down.

"I think I will." He placed his mouth in my neck and let his tongue out, licking the skin that has goosebumps. His hand roamed my knee and then to my thigh.

"Mmmm." I tried to hold the moan back but it came out and he chuckled. "P-please."

"Please? What?" He whispered to me, trying to make another moan come out.

Everything happened so fast, first Rafael was on me then he got flung across the room. Standing between us was Isaac, with a scary look on his face.

"Damn, we got interrupted before we could go further my cute little bunny." He chocked out rubbing his head. Isaac stalked over to him, lifting him up by his collar and went in for the punch.

"Wait!" I yelled, clinging on to his arm, trying not to have us kicked out. "Don't. Please."

He didn't say anything just stood there, contemplating on whether or not to go through with it. Finally, he flung him back into the wall and took my arm. We started walking back out to the party but Rafael stopped me.

"Don't trust him. He's not telling you everything." He whispered by my ear then licking it. Flinching away then getting pulled into Isaac's warm embrace.

"Don't fucking touch him!" His icy voice shook me to my core.

"I'll see you later, Little bunny." He just sat there as we made our way to the entrance. We got in the car and drove off. In silence. Which was really awkward.

"Isaac." My quite voice came out. I wasn't for sure if he heard me or not until he turn his head to look at me, while he rested his head on his arm the was leaning on the door. It was incredibly arousing. "I'm.. I'm sorry." I looked down once I knew that I had tears in my eyes. I did't want that to happen. It was scary, being felt up by someone you didn't like. I was so weak.

Waiting for Isaac to say something but nothing came out. Before I said anything else we pulled into this big house that was closed off by a fucking gate. Only rich people have gates. There was a security guard came up and look through the window then pushed the button that opened the gate. This place is huge! And shady. There's too much security going on here, and they were packing. We pulled up to the door and the doors were opened by more guards, that held a scary look.

Maybe Rafael is right, maybe Isaac isn't telling me everything. But then again we only known each other for a couple of months. Isaac walked around the car and up to me; still not saying anything. Looking down at my feet, I was too ashamed to look at him. Feeling his hand in mine and leading me in the house. My heart just won't stop pounding.

Isaac POV

When he said sorry, it took me by complete surprise. What was he sorry about? He didn't make Rafael touch him like that. Thinking about Rafael taking a kiss from him before I could, made me pissed off. That madre stronzo. I told him not to touch what was mine and what does he do? Fucking touch it. Lexx moved his head towards his feet trying to hold back the tears that I saw in his eyes. He truly was scared. And that brakes my heart. I wasn't there to protect him. My angelo.