Twenty-eight

Lexx POV

We moved to the bathroom, as he gently place me down on the toilet as he starts the bath water. Leaning down to check the water as I sat, admiring how sexy he was. His muscles defined his whole body, in a good way. His hair was messy but it added to his charm. His blue eyes sparkled when the light bounces off the water. His dragon tattoo also added to his charm. The dragon looked very ancient and lonely, it holds strength behind its eyes. 

Moving my eyes all over his body, looking at the scars this man has. They were everywhere. The scars didn't diminish how his body looked, in fact it added to it. Moving back up to his face that was staring at me. Feeling my own face heat up, I looked down. 

"What.." I mumbled. 

"Nothing. Just love the way you were staring at me." His smile reached his eyes as he picked me up and placed me in the tub. Feeling him get in behind me, lifting me up and placing me back down, leaning on him. 

My heart is pounding like crazy, he keeps breathing on my neck, I think he's doing that on purpose. 

"Lexx." His voice is so closed to my ear. Closing my eyes trying to control what I'm feeling. Feeling his tongue lick the back of my ear. "You're hard again." He snickered in my ear. Moving himself so his penis is bellow mine. Looking down to see that we are both hard. He grabbed both of our members and began moving his hand. 

"Nn~" I bit my finger, trying to keep myself quite. Moving my head sideways and his lips were on mine. The kiss was a hot passionate kiss. Breaking contact when I need air. 

"Cum with me Lexx." Moving his hand faster and faster feeling his penis throb and making mine flinch. Moving my hands around his neck and holding onto his hair. Gripping it slightly as we both came in the water. 

Huffing as I relaxed on his body. Hearing his heart beat through his chest was relaxing and I started drifting to sleep before he woke me up. 

"There's no time to sleep. You're still filled with my cum. I need to empty your hole. Lean against the wall and stick your ass out for me." I did what he told me to, waiting for his finger to pull out the cum. Feeling something hard press against my opening. Looking back to see it wasn't his hand but his penis, getting ready to enter me. 

"B-but I thought you said." 

"Yeah, I'm getting it out. With this." Before any warning, he entered me. "Mmm~" he moaned making me heat up more. 

Pushing deeper in me feeling everything his cock is doing to my insides.

"I-I can still feel your cum." I said with my shaky breath. 

"I can also." He began to move his hips but stopped. "Move your hips." 

"What?" I can't. 

"Do it." His voice held dominance making my heart skip a beat and my cock throb. Doing as I was told. I began moving my hips up and down. Feeling his member slid with every motion I took. His strong hands grab my hips and thrusted into me, fast. 

My load shot all over the bathtub walls and the water. 

"Already." Pumping me fast, swishing the water inside the tub around like there was a storm. Some splashed out of the tub on the ground. "Fuck~" He moaned as he shot his load inside me, once again. Digging his cock out of me, along with the cum that he just released. Pulling my cheeks apart to let more of it spill out into the water. Making sure he got it all, he slid his finger inside of me. Scooping out the rest. 

"There. All clean." He smiled at me and kissed me on the lips, lightly. "Lets get out and go to bed." He got out first, dried off with me watching him, picking me up. Letting me stand there as he dried me off. 

God I love this man.