Chapter 5

"Then why are you-" I start, but he thought it would be polite to cut me off.

"It's fun, and your different" is that it? That is the stupidest excuse I have ever heard.

"What?!" He stroked a finger down my cheek, then my arm, sending sparks to fly on the areas.

Then he put his hand back onto the wall. I bet I looked confused, yet again.

"Mine" he plainly responds, multiple emotions flashing through his unique eyes.

"No, never! Get off m-" before I could say anything, I felt two sharp objects sink into my neck.

I yelp and whimper. I try to push him away, but it's like trying to push a tree!

A growl rumbled through his chest, vibrating against my hands as I push at him. He pulled me slightly off the wall, only to snake his muscular arms around my waste and pull me to him.

Is he...he's bitting me! When he knows that I know, he bites down harder.

The current of waves swimming around my body, was confusing, but it strangely felt amazing!

I was trying to resist, but I couldn't. It felt like I was being pulled in. It was irresistible.

Sighinging, I move closer to him, lacing my arms around his neck, threading my fingers through his unbelievably soft hair.

He let out a soft growl of approval and brought me closer.

He pulled his face away, slowly lapping what I guess is his tongue against the wound...ewww.

I look up dazed, to see him smirking down at me, shaking my head, I tried to push away.

"Don't push away, or I'll do it again, and either leave you for dead or do it making you so dazed, that you can't remember your own name"

I whimpered and wasn't thinking, so I struggled in his grip. He lowered his head to mine and I moved. He kissed my neck and I was shaking.

He was looking at me and said "just be good" I nodded vigorously and held my head.

"At least you didn't mind me bitting you" I pushed away and even slapped him again. He growled and pinned me again.

"Don't do that again" he threatens through clenched teeth, making me angry again.

"Or what? It's not like you will do anything that hasn't been done..." when realization hit me, I almost told him about being bullied, I trail off and stop.

"What do you mean?" He grits out, grinding his teeth together.

"Nothing" I shudder in shock.

"Tell me!" he shouted, echoing it down the alley.

"No" he sighed and then all was silent for a few minutes, until he started to shake. "Your bullied at school!"

How the hell dis he know that!?

"No" I whimper, trying to get away from his trembling, raged form.

"I saw images in your mind" what the fudge balls!

"I don't care, just drop it. Now back off" I growl, but it wasn't as animistic as his.

"Nope" he smirks down at me, his eyes holding mix emotions.

I slapped him, I didn't mean to, I was angry! Plus, he did kind of deserve it.

"That was an accident, you annoyed me and then..." I was slightly shaking and his face was dead level with mine.

"Round two?" he purrs, raising an eyebrow at me as his lips quirk into a smirk. What?

As I was about to speak out, he bit down on my neck so hard I though I was seeing stars.

Gripping on him for support, I yelp but groan. I can't help it, why is this happening?

Pushing, that's all I can do. Looking up at the cool night sky, I see him looking at me out the corner of his eye.

My head goes limp but my body moves. Giving up, I just rest in his hold, waiting for him to be done and dispose of me.

"Not going to happen, now rest" he growls in a soft-ish tone.

"I hate you" I grumble as I pant from exhaustion. "Already said that" he smirks.

My body was getting weaker and I went to move, but instead I fell into his strong hold.

He swoops me up, and the next thing I knew, I was now in my room. The comforting Grey walls proved as evidence.

He placed me on the bed and sat with me until I felt I was going to fall asleep. Before I did, I whispered "I hate this" hoping he didn't hear, and then I drifted off to sleep...

Mystery's pov

She sure is different.

Kind, loving, yet strong and determined, time to sort things out, but what if things are going to change?

Looking down at her peaceful figure, I sigh. It can't be done, this is my fate, true or not, I can't and won't change.

With that thought I left, but of course, I left a note....