~18.Life Decisions With Exchanged Kisses~

Scarlet

There are those moments in life where you had to make drastic life changing decisions. They would either benefit you, or tear you down bit by bit, slowly making your life a living hell. My choice was to go against him and fight back. I wasn't going to be his Assassin and daughter anymore no matter the consequences.

A true father wouldn't kill his own or even better, make their children a corrupted killer. All my life, I've been in hell just because of him and now, I'm going to be set free from the all the mental and physical abuse.

The long vanity mirror that I had been staring at for the past thirty minutes reflected on me. My crimson red hair was back to its natural color and my caramel brown orbs were no longer hidden from the color contacts. Although my appearance may be my normal self, I wasn't ready to be Scarlet just yet. My name had brought back memories of my past that will haunt me till my last breath.

Diana Stone will be my name for now.

It was about a week after the crash, also after Donovan was killed. I refused to open up to anyone about what happened and why I was there but all that matters is that Johnathon hasn't sent me anything since then but, I've still been alert to everything. Two weeks have gone by since I first came here and I've adjusted quiet well. Honestly, I thought that I wouldn't have anyone to befriend or even talk to but ever since I've met Teresa and Leona, they've been like actual family to me. Leona and I have spent our free time doing things normal people would do like watching movies and shopping together. We are practically sisters with Teresa being our mother. She was the total opposite of Johnathon. Teresa was caring and she would scold both of us and White if we managed to do something stupid but we all knew she did it for a good reason. White however, has been an on and off character in my life. He makes me feel weird emotions that a normal person wouldn't feel. It's like I can't hide anything from him and that I somehow care for him when I clearly see him hurting on the inside. He tries to hide it but I can still see it. Time will tell if he ever trusts me enough to tell me about his past but you never know.

I want to trust them with the many skeletons that I am hiding but will they accept me? The ex assassin that worked and was under the "care" of a man that beat his young relentlessly and trained to be cold blooded killers. The woman that has taken lives of innocents brutally.

Will they accept me?

My eyes stared back at themselves as I made these observations about myself. One day people will find out about my past because lies eventually come out but when it does, how will they react when they find out about the number of times I've put a bullets through peoples heads?

My thoughts were cut short when someone softly knocked on my door. I opened the door to see White, leaning against the wall. I swear I heard his breath hitch. His eyes roamed my body and scanned every inch of me.

"This is how you actually look?" he asked while his eyes still scanned my body. He tried to say something else but it seemed like he couldn't force the words out of his mouth.

"Um yeah. Are you okay?" I asked concerned. White was acting weird and it was a tad creepy.

"I'm okay. I um just wanted to check on you. Thats all," he sighed and walked off.

As he was walking he started to mumble things to himself that I didn't catch. But as soon as I thought about shutting my door, White turned around and sprinted over to me and crashed his lips onto mine.

What the hell is going on?

Then he released me from the small and gentle kiss that we had and looked me straight into the eye with those dark brown irises. He moved his head close to my left ear and whispered, "You are beautiful by the way," and walked off with a huge smirk on his face.