~8.First Day On The Job~

Scarlet

   Today's the day.

   The official day where I turn myself over to him for a month. Where I would also, leave my siblings for a month.

   I drew in a breath and struggled to get out of bed. It was only 4:30 in the morning, yet I felt so tired. My bags were packed in the corner of my room, waiting there for me to take them with me on the thirty-one days of my new journey. Father told me specifically to disguise myself, meaning I would have to dye my scarlet red hair to a deathly black. I knew from the beginning that I wouldn't be able to do a lighter color since my hair was so dark and vibrant.

   I did a couple stretches and made my way over to the bathroom to start hiding my real self.

************

   Three hours later and I've finally finished with my disguised myself. My blood hair transformed into a black that's darker than dusk, my caramel brown eyes changed into pale green irises. My skin looked so pale from the now black hair locks that cascaded down my back. And lastly, with the magic of makeup, I made a natural contour on my cheeks and changed the color of my eyebrows to show that black is my natural hair color.

   Honestly, I was impressed that I could pull something like this off. Now I must leave the estate Father gave me directions to.

   The plan was that I was supposed to be a maid for White for an entire month. During that time, I would get the files and take him down without getting caught of course. My fake name is Diana Stone and my history is that my family left me with no money or a place to live and I needed money. Thanks to Father's help, I didn't need to go through that interview bull since he hacked my name into the system with all my fake information.

   7:40 in the morning my alarm clock read.

   Time to go.

   I grabbed my new burner phone, flash drive and the two bags that I have. Then, I went on my way to my temporary home.

************

   The giant black gates guarding the entrance loomed over my small Honda. The thick grey stone walls that made a perimeter around the property were guarded heavily by men. Grey clouds were present in the sky, setting the tone of a stereotypical horror movie scene. Obviously with my type of profession, I am not scared of anyone or anything. Well, time to start the mission. White has today, the last day to pay his debt or like I said, I will come after him. I never go back on my word so someone is going to get his royal ass taken down his throne. Creativity is very vital when coming after a assignment in my opinion because I want to have some entertainment in my life. It gave this pitiful feeling some sense of character from me.

   I slowly pulled up to the front of the gates where there was a huge man standing in guard by the front. I drove up next to him and rolled my window down.

   "Name and why you are here," Mr. big boy directed.

"Diana Stone and I'm the new maid working here," I said clearly to the guard. The muscle dude then checks his clip board and talks into his ear piece for confirmation. Then, he opened up the gates for me to go through.

Here goes nothing.

Like I said the chapters are short but you will be getting updates every other day.

And yes this was a filler one, I'm sorry but it gets interesting soon I promise.

Like and comment?

Leena