I walked out of the tent.

I found Felix, leaning against a tree, carving something out of a block of wood. When he saw me, he tucked his knife away and placed the wood carving on the ground. "Pan?" He asked.

I gestured for him to follow me. 

We walked down the path as I told him more about my plan.....

--------------------------------------------

Talia's POV---

An hour or so after Peter left, I woke up, for real this time.

It was still quite early, but I knew what I had to go do. Only a few Lost Boys were awake, Tiger Lily and Calypso were at the Indian Camp, Tinker Bell was at her tree house, and Ariel had returned to the water.

Yes, the little mermaid had decided to return to the water.

She couldn't spend forever above the water, she had to spend an equal amount of time out of the water as she did in. So since she had been out of the water for a month, she had to be in it for another. 

Her month in the water was drawing to a close, though Ashton spent as much time as he could at the lagoon's edge, and Ariel spent as much time at the surface as she could.

I flew to the Pixie Hollow, and promptly found the blue haired fairy Sera. She saw me coming, and waved. I landed beside her just as she transformed into her human form. I smiled at her. Sera was one of my good friends on the island.

 "Well?" She squealed excitedly. "Do you have plans?" I rolled my eyes as she continued to squeal. "I, I don't know yet." Sera's face fell, and she crossed her arms at me. "What do you mean, 'you don't know yet?'" She asked impatiently. "Your anniversary is in two days! How do you not know what you're going to do on your one YEAR anniversary?" 

I broke into a grin at the thought.  

 Two days from now, would be the exact day Peter had asked me to be his girlfriend. All the craziness that had taken place had taken up about 8 months, and we'd had four months of peace together.

Well, as far as anyone else knew, anyway.

My life WAS peaceful, during the day atleast.

Because at night, my worst fears ran rampid, and took control of my mind, shoving horrifying dreams that seemed so realistic, into my dreams.

Ultimately, it had been Peter who kept me sane these past four months. Peter would wake me from my nightmares, or comfort me when I awoke from them. He held me close to him, while we lay in bed. He'd whisper sweet words to me, comfort me, stroke my hair, until I'd fall back asleep.   

And now, in two days, would be our 1 year anniversary. 

I grinned at Sera, but then quickly turned serious. "I don't know what to do for him, although, he did tell me that he had a surprise for me." I said. Sera squeaked, and grabbed my hands, jumping up and down. "Ohhhh!!! It's gonna be so romantic!!" I barely managed to keep a giggle in, but watched with the corners of my mouth turned up. 

Finally, she dropped my hands. "But thats part of the problem." I say, frowning.

"He has this great surprise for me, but I STILL don't know what to do for him!" Sera scrunches her nose, and places a delicate hand on her forehead.  

What to get for the boy who claims to have everything?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------