CH.69: Cheater

"Gemma? What's wrong?" I asked hugging her.

She didn't say anything at first, but realeased the hug and began.

"Rob ch-cheated on me-e." She said.

"Gemma, I'm so sorry. How did you find out?"

"I went to go suprise him at his house because tomorrow was our anniversery and I couldn't make it becuase of school. So I saw another car there, but I didn't think anything of it. I walked in and his mom said he was upstairs studying. When I went in there, I was him having.. sex.. with his ex-girlfriend." Gemma said crying some more.

I didn't say anything. Mostly because I didn't know what to say. She cried some more and she looked at me an said, "Please, don't tell Harry. Every one of his birthday's are ruined because of shit like this. At least wait until tomorrow." Gemma said calming down a bit.

Her phone started ringing and it was Rob.

I picked up for her, "She doesn't want to talk to you asshole."

"Please, give her the phone. It wasn't what it looked like." Rob said panting.

"You can't explain what you did! Just stay away from her or you're going to get her brother involved with this." I screamed in the phone.

"Fuck! Just tell her I'm sorry and that it wasn't my fault."

"Just shut up and go fuck yourself." I said.

"Please. I need her."

"No you... I mean we want a bacon pizza with only half cheese." I said as Harry walked through Gemma's door.

"What the hell are you fucking talking about!" Rob yelled in the phone.

"Thirty minutes? Okay thanks." I said hanging up.

Harry walked in looking suspicious. Gemma still had tears rollin down her face.

"We watched 'The Last Song'." I said.

"I was only gone for like fifteen minutes." Harry said.

"Yeah, the ending was on so we were watching it. It was really sad. I held in my tears and Gemma,well." I said.

He eyed both of us and I can see Gemma slapping on a fake smile. He just shrugged it off and said,

"Oh, okay. Well mum wants us down there to sing 'Happy Birthday'."

"Ok." Gemma and I said in harmoney.

We all walked down stairs and see Anne lighting the candles one by one.