CH.7: It's Hot

I woke up a couple minutes before Harry's sister, Gemma, walks in. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees me.

"Olivia?"

"Hey." I said.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you in ages. Why are you here? Why are you in Harry's clothes? Why are up at seven in the morning?"

I laughed and said, "Alot has happened in the last couple of days."

"Well since we have a couple of hours to kill, spill the beans."

I laugh at her and tell her everything from the point of my father walkig in, to Harry kissing my forehead. She listens and doesn't ask questions, until now.

"So, Harry finally asked you out?"

"Yeah. Wait, what do you mean finally?"

"Olivia, I'm not stupid. I see the way he looks at you, and the way he looks at other girls."

I smiled. I feel like Gemma is my sister, that I can tell her anything and she would still love me.

"I think it was so cute of Harry to give you his clothes. Which, by the way, you look adorable in."

"Thank you." I said looking down at the clothes.

"Sorry I slept on your bed. Harry just laid me here and..."

"Don't worry about it. When is the court date?" she asked.

"In three days."

"On a Wednesday?" she said shocked.

I nodded and said, "It's after school. I'm going there with Harry and Zeke is meeting us there after work."

"Have fun." she said sarcastically.

I walked downstairs and made breakfast with Gemma. I was making eggs, and Gemma was eating cerel.

I got the pan and cracked the eggs in them.

"Why do you like eggs so much?" Gemma asked.

"I don't really know. I think because of my parents."

"Oh. Do you want to go back with them?"

"No. I don't want anything to change, except my parents name on my birth certificate."

"Wow."

"What?"

"I never saw you like this." she said with her eye's open.

"Well you wouldn't have if it weren't for my father trying to rape me."

"Everything happens for a reason."

"Let me guess, Zeke?" I said.

She nodded. That is Zeke's saying all the time. We would be in the worst situation and he says 'Everything happens for a reason. You just have to find that reason'.

"Olivia? Your eggs." Gemma said pointing to the burnt eggs. I quickly went to move the pan, but forgot it was hot.

"AHH! F**K, F**K, F**K! AHH!" I said holding my hand.

Before I knew it, I see Harry, Zeke, and Gemma next to me.

"Under the water." Harry said bringing me.

The cold water felt like hell, but then after a while, felt good.

"You scared the hell out of me." Zeke said rubbing his eye's.

"Sorry."

Harry turned the water off and examined my hand.

"Does it still hurt?" Harry asked.