CH.52: Relax

"I'm almost there." Harry said in the phone.

"Ok." I said.

"Just relax."

I did what I was told and just stayed calm. If Eli didn't come now, I don't think he will.

Just as I was going to close my eye's, the bell rang saying someone entered the store.

I looked towards the door and saw Harry looking around.

I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. He held me tightly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Let's go home." He said in my ear.

I nodded.

I jumped off of him and went to the worker.

"Thank you so much." I said to the old lady.

"No problem sweetheart. Stay safe." She said with a smile.

Just as I turned around to leave, Eli came running in the store.

I gasped and back away.

Harry looked confused and turned around. Once he did, he put his body in front of me and backed up.

Eli laughed.

"I finally found. Only took me about two hours. Then, you brought company."

He chuckled again.

"Go back to the hall and stay away from her." Harry say's.

"You don't scare me. Olivia has to stay with us for at least a month. It's in the contract all of us signed."

I held onto Harry's arm, but he stepped closer to Eli.

"Did Olivia tell you what we did?"

He better keep his mouth shut before Harry's fist smashes into his mouth.

"Come on Harry. Let's go." I said.

"No. You're not leaving until we finished what we started."

"You're not going to touch her! Shit, you're not going to even go near her!" Harry yelled.

Harry's phone starts viberating. He doesn't pick it up. Soon after my phone starts to ring. I don't pick up.

Harry starts walking towards the door with me wrapped around him. Eli doesn't do anything.

"Yeah, you have her now! Just wait til I tell foster care what you did! I'm sending her little cute ass to jail!" Eli shouts.

That's what the girl from the hall said. Eli keeps doing stuff to these foster girl and blaming it on them. I was lucky to have Harry to save me from it.

Harry turned on the car and blasted the heat. He looked at me and I just looked on my lap.

My phone rang again, I picked it up this time.

"Hello?"

"Please tell me you're with Harry." Gemma said in a panic.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oh thank god. He hasn't been picking up my calls and. Wait. Why is he there with you?" Gemma asked.

"It's a long story." I said with my voice cracking.

"Stay safe. Happy New Year."

"Same to you." I said before hanging up.

Harry laid his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly.

"Let's go home."

I nodded.

HARRY POV.

I can't stop looking at her hurting.

This feels like a flash back from when she called from the party she went to. Except it isn't. This is real.

You don't know how bad I just want to pull this car over and make out with her. But I can't. One thing is because we are not together anymore. Shit, why did I loose her.

"You hungry?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Buger King fine?" I asked.

She nodded.

I pulled over and went through the drive through.

I ordered the food and I looked at Olivia.

She finally made eye contact with me.

I smiled at her and she did the same. I know it was fake, but it was better than nothing.

We got the food and I stayed in the parking lot.

I handed Olivia her food and she devoured it. I gave her some of my fries, but she refused.

"Eat it. Believe me." I said.

She took it and ate it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't eat lunch or dinner today and yesterday I didn't eat..."

"You don't have to explain. Just eat." I interrupted her.

After she finished her food, she looked at me.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah. I need you back." She said.

I looked at her and tears came running down her face.

I moved her to my lap and she wrapped her arm's around my neck. She buried her face in my neck and cried.

"Thank you for being me hero." She said.

"I will always be your hero. No matter what." I said kissing her head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••AUTHOR NOTE:

Thank you guys so much for 1.1k! I love you guys so much!

Please keep spreading around my book and vote:)

Thanks again