CH.63: Dreadful Drive

HARRY POV.
The ride was silence again.
Everytime I'd try to start a conversastion with her, she'll dismiss me. She's mad at me. I know she is.
"What's wrong?"
She shrugged.
I grabbed her hand and softly squeezed it, while locking our finger's together.
"I know somethings wrong. Just tell me." I said.
"We'll talk later." She said.
I can't wait until later. Late is two and a half hours away, if not more.
I pulled the car over to show her I'm listening and that I want to know now. I know it sounds childish, but something is on that beautiful mind and I need to know.
I looked into her eyes an she looked at me back.
"Why couldn't you just stay there without getting into a fight? The conversation with Fran was going fine. She said that she and Dave will go to your house to see if it's safe for me. And now that you did this I have no chance. I have to go back with them and face Eli again. Everything will go back to me just getting hurt again."
I don't know what to say. That he started it? That it'll never happen? That I'll protect her?
I'm not sure of any of that beside that he started the fight.
"I'm sorry. My anger got the best of me. I didn't mean for this to happen. I promise I won't let you go back. I'll do whatever it takes."
She shook her head and said, "That can't happen. She has the power now. What she saw in there, can't help me. Now what we have to figure out is how to make that dirtbag stay away from me. How to protect myself. I just want to go hom.. to your house."
The way she corrected herself made me flinch.
I just drove home, not knowing what else to do.

The drive was dreadful. I've been thinking a lot lately.
About almost everything. Mostly about Olivia.
The more I fall in love with her the hard it is to keep her.
Not only physically, but mentally.
Something happened before we started dating. I don't want to tell her. I know I have to some day, hopefully when we are old and she wouldn't care.
The memory haunts me everytime she's near. I don't know what I was thinking. I never meant to hurt her in any way. I didn't know I would develope these feelings for her. I didn't know a tragidy was going to occur and she would need me the most.
Olivia is the type a person that doesn't want people to pity over her for. She wants people to show her happiness and love. She does this by hidding all of her pain inside and never telling anyone.
I'm hoping I'll break that cycle as we get deeper into the relationship.
Five months. Wow five months.
It doesn't even feel that long ago, but it has.
I love this girl and I'm so glad she is next to me. She's the strongest girl I know.
I look over and see her looking out the window. I smile and twist my fingers with hers to hold her hand.
She looks at me and I smile even bigger. I kiss her small hand and she gives me that beautiful smile of hers.
"I love you."
"I love you more." She said this time giving me a big kiss on my cheek.
I can see in her eyes that she is holding something in her mind. I want to force it out of her, but I know she wouldn't.