CH.66: Change Him

OLIVIA POV.

"Let me go!" I hear Harry yell.

Sh*t, he's going to fight again.

I run to my locker and see a big group near my locker. Everyone chanting and looking over people's shoulders.

I moved them and see Harry punching Blake, I think his name is.

I pulled on his coat to try to pry Harry off of him, but that didn't end well.

Harry's arm swung around him an hit me full force on my chest.

I let out a whine and fell on the floor.

At this point, I wanted to run away from not only embarassment, but from pain.

Harry soon figures out what happens and rushes to my side.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you." Harry said trying to come closer. I stopped him and backed up a little.

I can't let him show it's okay to do this.

Not only did I want to show him that, but I wanted to slightly embarass him like what he did to me.

"Just bring me home." I said.

He nodded an helped me up. Harry pushed everyone away and walked to the car.

Oh, that car. That car is where he is going to hear my wrath. Not only from today, but from all the points from when he embarassed me.

"When will you f**king learn!" I yelled.

"Not only was I trying to help you not get in trouble, but you swung at me. You swung at me with everyone to witness!" I yelled again.

"I didn't know it was you. I would never hurt you or hit you. I swear I thought you were a teacher."

I know that he would never dare to hurt me, but I want him to change. I feel like I'm always there when he gets into fights.

What if one day I'm not there and he get's hurt.

He turned my head to face him. I looked into his soft forgiving eye's. I can't fall for it.

He went to give me a kiss, but turned my head.

"Learn how to control you're anger. One day I won't be there with you and you would be taken away from the cops." I said a little calm now.

"I know." Harry said driving to the house.

I know I'm going to forgive and he's going to do the same thing, but I want to break the cycle.

I know people say girls can't change a guy, blah blah blah, but I hope I'll be the first.

It's not that I want to change him in that way, but I want to teach him how to talk things out without violence.

I'm sure. Blake started it all, but I'm not certain. I hope to hear the whole story later tonight before going to bed.

We got home and pretend like nothing happen.

Anne asked how are day was and other questions like that. You can tell Harry was all in an act by the tone of his voice. I can see Anne catching on, but letting it go.

I went upstairs and see Gemma on her laptop in the room.

"Hey, Olivia. How was your first day back?"

"Eh." I said closing her bedroom door.

She looked at me and closed her laptop to give me her full attention.

"Um, has Harry always have a temper problem?" I asked in almost a whisper.

She nodded, then went to a maybe.

"I mean, not always. It started when my dad became an acoholic. Since then, he has been trying to protect and he feels the only way is by fighting." Gemma also whispers.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I was wondering. I just feel like I should help him control it." I said shrugging.

"I said the same exact thing. But, before you go achieve it, think about what you are doing. It's not like he is just doing it to get back. If he changes, who will protect you, and I mean really protect you. Sometimes talking it out doesn't work. It's not his temper, it's him being overly protective." Gemma says opening back her laptop and dismisses me.

She's right. He isn't going around beating everyone just because. Gemma has a point. I'm glad I talked to her about it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Hii! So I am writing another book and thinking about publishing it while finishing with this one. What do you guys think? By the way, i love feedback from you guys so them coming :)

(no hate please)