CH.53: Just Tell Me

HARRY POV.

I woke up in my car with Olivia next to me.

I forgot that I picked her up yesterday. My mum is going to kill me when I get home. I don't really care as long as Olivia is safe.

My phone rang again. Olivia got woken up by it and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Harry? Is Olivia with you?" my mum asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You need to bring her back to the Swan's."

I'm not bring Olivia back to some perverted guy for a month. Not even for a minute.

"What?! Hell no!"

"Harry, you..."

"No mum. I'll explain later." I said.

"Where are you?"

"I'm like forty five minutes away." I said looking at Olivia.

"Well come home quickly."

"Ok." I said groaning.

Olivia looked up at me and smiled.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

I started the car and drove home.

"You explain now! Why would the Swan's call me in the middle of the night? They said something about you and Olivia. I didn't hear anything because I was half asleep and..."

"Mum, relax. Relax." I said hugging her.

I can feel my mum's pulse. It's fast. She was scared. Didn't Gemma tell her?

Even though it's been a hectic winter break, I have to remember that I'm still in high school. I can't just run out the way I do.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"It's ok. Just tell me what happened."

I looked at Olivia and she took a deep breath.

OLIVIA POV.

Harry sat next to me with Anne across.

I think back to last night, to where it all started.

"We were counting down to the new year. When it went to one, Eli kissed me. I pushed him off as soon as it happened. Once I pushed him off, he grabbed my hand and led me outside."

This is the tough part. I don't even want to think of this.

"I told him to leave me alone. He told me to stop stressing. I didn't know what he meant at first. Then he started lifting my shirt and I grabbed his hand and then he pushed my against a car and I just hit him and ran away and called Harry. I swear I didn't let him do anything!' I said.

I looked up from my lap to see their face expression.

Anne had a worried face on, while Harry had anger.

"I didn't know what to do. I didn't know who to call. I just..."

"You did the right thing." Anne said holding my hand.

I nodded.

"It wasn't even two days without something happening. I feel like everywhere I turn, something bad happens. It's never ending."

My phone started to ring.

Eli's named popped up.

"Give me it." Anne said.

"Hello?" Anne said in the phone.

Everyone was silence.

"No, she'll be staying with us... yes... Oh, believe me I know everything that happened... Because I know her longer than you."

"Give me it." Harry said snatching the phone.

"Hello? Hell yeah me again. You're lucky I didn't fucking kill you while I was there. If she told me what the hell happened.... No!... I swear to god if you..."

Anger rushed in me. I took the phone out of Harry's hand.

"What the hell do you want?" I said through my teeth.

Harry mouthed to put it on speaker and so I did.

"It's funny how you need your ex-family to protect you." Eli said.

"Your family is my ex-family now. I never want to hear from you or your family again." I said.

"Oh, but hun, you will. Sorry to break it to you, but your contract says a month with us. Now you can't break a contract."

I want to fucking kill this dirtbag.

"I'll tell my family that you're visting the Styles' for tonight and you'll be here tomorrow morning. First day of school is tomorrow so you don't want to be late." Eli said hanging up.

Everyone was silent.

I was scared. I don't want to go back. I want to stay here, with my true family that stayed by my side through everything.

"I'm going to go shower." I said walking upstairs.