xxiii

(a/n: sorry for the wait guys, i have another chapter to upload tonight as well :))

the next two weeks dragged on for the couple.

they spent all the time they could glued together or on the phone with each other.

changkyun ended up telling hyungwon about jooheon and the reaction he had gotten surprised him but, he was extremely grateful.

"i don't care who you're in love with changkyun, as long as he treats you right and genuinely loves you then it could be anyone."

to say the least, he felt very blessed to have such a good best friend.

jooheon on the other hand had managed to settle things with hyunwoo and explain that the scandal was no longer a dare and that he was in love with changkyun.

hyunwoo was the farthest thing from impressed as he still had taken a disliking to changkyun but supported his new friend regardless.

the last person changkyun had wanted to tell about his secret relationship was kyungsoo.

he had dragged the poor boy away from his childhood friend only to reveal that he really didn't desire their friendship at all.

changkyun sighed loudly as he sat down next to hyungwon in the cafeteria.

"what's got you so stressed?" kyungsoo smiled taking a sip from his water bottle.

changkyun stared at him and sighed again.

"what?" the small boy's eyes drifted from changkyun to hyungwon and back, "did i do something wrong?"

"kyungsoo, i don't want you to hate me after i tell you this."

"wait, why would i ever hate you?"

"because i'm with jooheon."

"yeah, you're doing the project together i know."

"no," changkyun rubbed his temples, "that's not what i mean."

"then what do you mean?"

"i mean i'm with him, as in i'm dating him, as in we're romantically involved."

kyungsoo began to giggle, "that's funny changkyun."

"i'm not kidding."

the owl-eyed boy stared at changkyun the smile slowly melting from his face as he saw the serious looks his friends were giving him.

"wait, so you're actually dating jooheon."

"that's what i just said."

kyungsoo studied him for a few minutes.

"it's not like i'm mad or anything if you're seeking some kind of validation. i'm just surprised you can put up with him - i mean he's so annoying. i don't care that you're with jooheon but if he fucks things up don't come crying back to me because all i'll say is i told you so."

changkyun smiled, "thanks kyungsoo."

"why are you thanking me?"

"because all i need is my best friend's validation to be confident enough to do this," changkyun rose from the table (and finally rose to the occasion).

he walked as confident as ever (although his heart was going a thousand miles a minute) with a sway in his hips as he approached jooheon's table.

at this point many eyes had followed him.

"hey? what are you doing over here, you might be risking you're "social status" sweetie."

"if anything jooheon, you're going to be getting popular rather than the other way around."