xi

(a/n: Y'ALL THIS IS THE NEXT DAY LIKE AFTER SCHOOL SRRY I DIDN"T REALLY CLARIFY)

"jooheon harder!"

strangled cries filled the air as changkyun gripped onto jooheon's hair pulling himself closer to the older boy.

"jooheon a-ah, jooheon jooheon jooheon."

"jooheon!?"

jooheon slowly opened his eyes as he looked at his mother looming over him, "you have to take dahyun to ballet now, get up."

"oh," the broad boy slowly turned pink and bunched his blankets over top of himself, "i'll be out in a minute."

his mother quirked an eyebrow before nodding and leaving the room.

jooheon groaned as he attempted to cover his obvious bulge while walking to the washroom.

apparently now he had wet dreams about changkyun, great.

"fuck you lim changkyun," jooheon sighed before turning on the shower and relieving himself.

-

"hyungwon would you shut up!" changkyun pushed his books away harshly and stood up.

momo stood at the other end of the room watching them curiously.

"i don't want to fucking talk about it, get that through your fucking head, i'm going home."

"changkyun i-"

"leave me alone, i'll see you tomorrow."

"you can't avoid this forever."

changkyun was silent as he climbed into his range rover and drove away.

it hurt him to not be able to talk about it with hyungwon, but he couldn't. hyungwon already had himself to worry about he didn't need the pressure of changkyun's mental health as well.

fat raindrops had began to fall on the wide windshield as he drove. deciding he didn't want to go home, changkyun took a small detour across the city.

the small boy parked outside of a cafe after grabbing a coffee and watched carefully as a hooded father (?) attempted to tie a young girl's raincoat tighter.

he wondered where they were headed without a vehicle in this weather. he bit his lip looking at the miserable little girl.

changkyun popped his door and stepped out onto the damp sidewalk.

"hey excuse me, excuse me, sir? i can give you a ride to wherever you-"

"changkyun?"

-

"changkyun?"

what the hell was he doing all the way over here.

jooheon stared at boy before him curiously. lim changkyun, the asshole, just offered him a ride like he was a compassionate and kind person.

"awe, he's pretty hyung," dahyun hopped on one foot excitedly.

"i know," jooheon smiled.

"i'll be going now," changkyun nodded before turning his back.

jooheon pulled dahyun up into his arm before running forward and grabbing changkyun's sleeve, "you offered me a ride."

"yeah but i-"

"are you going to deny dahyun a ride to ballet, she's wet, look. don't be so cold babe."

changkyun visibly shuddered at the pet name turning pink as memories of earlier flooded his mind.