ii

"i still can't believe he had the guts to mess with you," hyungwon sighed as he shut his locker.

"i even had to drive to the fucking dry-cleaner because our maids were off work yesterday for some fucking stupid reason, ugh."

"why were they off work?"

"how the hell am i supposed to know?" changkyun groaned leaning his face against the metal door.

"at least they'll be there to pick it up, " hyungwon smiled, "let's go to class."

"what do we have now?"

"geology."

"oh my jesus christ i have to deal with this already."

"i thought you were acing geo?" hyungwon looked at him.

"the lee fucker is in it."

"oh."

"let's just go," changkyun exhaled grumpily as they made their way down the hallway.

"how are we going to mess with him by the way," hyungwon asked.

"what?"

"he poured coffee on you, how the fuck are we going to get our revenge?"

"oh, hm."

"he always hangs out with that kid doesn't he?" hyungwon pointed to a small boy entering the classroom in front of them.

"yeah, yeah, what's his name? i think it starts with a k."

"we'll find out during roll call i suppose."

"yeah."

the two boy entered the room and sat in their usual spot near the back.

"hey," changkyun stared in confusion as hyungwon called out across the classroom.

"hey!"

the small boy turned around and stared wide-eyed at the popular boys.

"h-hi."

"come sit with us," hyungwon smiled.

"r-really?"

"don't be so shy, we don't bite you know," hyungwon giggled.

he slowly stood up and placed his books down next to changkyun.

"oh my god you're so cute!" changkyun squealed pinching the boy's cheeks.

he flushed and looked to his feet, "not really."

"but seriously, you have such natural beauty, you're like hyungwon, i'm so jealous."

"t-thank you."

"you're right," hyungwon smiled staring at the younger boy before swatting changkyun's arm, "and that's so not true kyunnie, you're just as beautiful as me and this lil' cutie."

"you flatter me."

hyungwon laughed airily.

"so," changkyun smiled, "what's your name sweetie?"

"do kyungsoo."

"so formal."

"how cute, i love it. can we call you soo?" changkyun smiled warmly.

kyungsoo nodded his cheeks tinted pink.

"oh my gosh i feel so stupid, i'm changkyun and this is hyungwon."

"i know."

"oh, well, okay."

the teacher at the front of the classroom clapped her hands together to bring the attention of the room to herself.