nudes ➤ |❝holier than thou❞

nudes |

holier than thou

                                           Music softly played throughout the computer speakers and I found myself just completely relaxed.

     After the whole awkward situation that went down at work, my shift ended up being a really quite one. Barely anyone showed up, so Mrs. C decided to lock up herself in the office and let us all go home early. I quietly walked home and crashed in my room, trying to calm my running my mind. Jake ended up coming over fifteen minutes later with Italian food and his homework, so we decided to call it a little study date.

     "Did you get the answers to the American History worksheet?" Jake mumbled as he tossed my pillow up and down.

     I looked away from my notebook and gave him a hard stare. "You haven't been looking for the answers in the first place, so why would I just freely give you my answers?"

     "Well," he said, placing the pillow on my bed. "I freely gave you the calculus homework without you working a sweat."

     "You got like six wrong, dear. I had to check your work."

     He rolled his eyes and sat up to reach for his American History notebook. Giggling, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and continued on with my homework.

◦   ◦   ◦   ◦

     "Alright," I said, closing my notebook and placing all of my books on my nightstand. "I think that it's all done. We managed to finish at 10:25 on the dot." The sudden urge of wanting to vomit after saying the time made me puzzled.

     "Is that a record or something?" he joked, placing loose papers in his backpack.

     "We could've finished earlier, but someone wanted to play around." I playfully pushed him.

     He let out a chuckle, "Well, let's just say that I was highly distracted by a cute girl." He crawled back into bed and moved closer to me.

     I found myself inching towards him, entertaining his flirtatious manner. Without saying another word, his lips gracefully touched mine and my hands locked on his face. We allowed our bodies to do as they pleased and hit the mattress. I softly moaned as he began kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot. He chuckled at my actions and slipped off his shirt, exposing his fit lacrosse body. I pulled him his body back to me and gave him a kiss on the lips, leading him to sweetly tell me that he loved me. My stomach started oddly churring as he slowly started unbuttoning my pants. Something about it wasn't right. My phone started violently buzzing on the desk. Something is supposed to happen. He slowly let down the zipper of my pants and looked at me in the eyes. Something was off.

     "Get off, please." I said, nervously.

     Sighing, he got off and rolled over next to me. I quickly zipped up my pants and ran to my desk to check my still buzzing phone. My heart dropped while reading the messages and I jumped when I heard Jake's voice.

     "Is everything okay?" he mumbled.

     I forced myself to look at him. "Yeah, it's just Jessa spamming my phone." I shoved my phone in my pocket and began putting my slippers on. "I think it's time for you to go. My parents might hear us and I don't want them to get the wrong idea."