Ch. 3 - WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!

HELLUUUUUU~! COMMENT ALREADY PLEASE!!!!! *sobs*

next chappy hope ya like it!~!~!~!

And a random pic. Expect a few of those.

No own Bleach.

---------------------------------------

Listen to this while reading. down below.

3rd POV:

They spun around in the portal for what felt like hours, but it was only a few minutes, until finally hitting the hard ground with a thud.

"My head is killing me." Shunsui moaned.

"You have a hangover Captain." Nanao informed him.

"No, this is a different type of headache. Besides I haven't even drank anything today. Or at least I don't think I did." He said, moaning again.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!" Hiyori screamed, as she looked at her... PAWS?!

"What are you screaming about?" Shinji asked lazily, then opened his eyes only to go into shock. All around him the once people, were adorable little kittens in a huge forest! It was a minute before he snapped out of it, "This is not good."

That was it for Hiyori who then turned to Shinji and clawed him across the face, "No shit Sherlock! Why do you think I was freaking out?!" She yelled, then started to chase him

While they were chasing each other, everyone was trying to wrap their heads around what just happened. And why they were they felines?!

"Is anyone else weirded out by this and not just me?" Ichigo asked as he examined his reflection in a conveniently placed puddle.

Ichigo was an bright orange kitten with messy fur and sitting beside him was Rukia, a black kitten with a long strand of black fur hanging in front of her eyes. Next to her was Renji a bright red kitten with black stripes, and Byakuya a black kitty with 3 white stripes on his head where his Kenseikan would be.

Behind them was Chad a big brown kitten with curly fur in his eyes. Uyru, a dark blue kitten with long bangs framing his face. And Orihime, a burnt orange kitten with blue snowflakes pinned on her ears.

Near them were Kisuke, a blonde cat. And Yoruichi, only a smaller version of her original cat form.

A few feet away from them was a older grey kitten scolding a black, blue and white kitten AKA Head Captain and Mayuri. Nemu a dark purple kitten, was sitting silently beside her captain.