Character Profile

I do NOT own Bleach or the sexy guys~!

-------------------

The pic is her kimono.

Her face looks like a combination of Sode no Shirayuki ...

and Hannah Annafellows..

--------------------------

Goddess of the Rain and Moon

Name: Rain

Sex: Female

Weight: 138 pounds.

Height: 5'9"

Age: ?

Appearance: Long white hair that reaches her middle back. Flawless, pale skin. Lean, strong muscles. C-cup breasts. Bright turquoise eyes. (Like Toshiro's eyes) Small waist, semi-big hips. Long legs. Light pinkish-blue lips. Thin, curved black eyebrows. Big, curious eyes. Long, dark eyelashes. Little black eyeliner.

Outfit: Long sleeved, white kimono that fades into blue at the bottom. Turquoise haori with long sleeves that are 5 in. past her fingertips. White socks with woven sandals. Sometimes wears a light blue scarf.

Likes: Walking in the rain. Watching the rain and lightning storms. Gardening. Polishing her swords. Drinking tea while watching storms. Tea. Cooking. Cleaning contests. Sewing kimonos and other clothing. Calligraphy. Tea making. Reading. Painting. Walking in the cherry blossoms as they fall. Teasing her familiar.

Loves: Anime. Manga. Cosplay. Sitting under the cherry blossom trees while watching the full Moon. Singing. Playing piano and violin. Cuddling. Cherries. Cherry blossom trees.

She has an illness that causes her to cough up blood sometimes, or if she's stressed she coughs up blood. This illness also makes her dizzy at times, and it made her hair turn white and her skin became paler.

Lives at a huge shrine of which she is the goddess of. People often go to her shrine to pray for rain for their crops, the moon to shine brightly to help the lost find their way home, that they will have a healthy baby, and that they will find love.

Sometimes people see her in the shrine when they go to pray or give offerings, and think she's either the goddess of the shrine or a ghost. Then they see her in town when she's shopping, and often follow her for a while to see if she's real.

Location: In well kept shrine in a huge forest.

Traits: Motherly, kind, protective, energetic when her illness doesn't get in the way. Playful. Can be quite funny. Eccentric. Can be scary as hell if need be. (Like Unohana) Has a soft spot for anything fluffy with a tail, kids, black animals with white stripes.

Extra Info: Her sweet, delicate songs/voice can be heard all along the forest. Is often visited by spirits. And is a MAJOR Otaku. Finds anything that tries to glare at her extremely adorable.

Interesting Fact: Her right leg will sometimes pop of out of place when she's walking, causing her to squeak and fall. Is known to stare at an animal or person she knows for while then suddenly hug them while saying how cute they are.