Ch 1 - "Stay With Me"

I do NOT own Bleach or the sexy characters~!

-------------------------------

Rain's POV:

It was raining.

It had been raining for the last week straight. Never stopping, not even once. The land had grown dry from the lack of water, and so....

...I answered their forest's prayer for the thing it desired.

Rain.

----------------------

I sighed contently as I sat on the back porch of the shrine. It was so peaceful with the rain and clouds and lightning. I took a sip of my tea, prepared by my fox familiar Kokkuri.

 I took a sip of my tea, prepared by my fox familiar Kokkuri

CRACK!

I didn't even flinch as lightning struck down from the heavens. I smiled slightly, oh how I loved this time of year when the cycle of rebirth began again.

So peaceful...nothing could ruin this moment!

SCREECH!

My eye twitched at the sound from behind me. 'Figures.' I sighed as I turned around from where I was sitting. I brushed my white bangs out of my eyes as I saw what caused the sound.

"Kokkuri? What are you doing?" I asked my familiar, hiding a laugh as I watched him crawl out from under the screen door. Huh?

"Oh, nothing!" He replied quickly, frantically trying to put the door back on its hinges.

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Ya mind telling me why the door is on the floor?" I asked.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....it.....fell off its hinges?" He said hesitantly, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

I blinked once, twice, "Isn't that the door that need to be replaced?" I inquired.

He blinked, then snapped his fingers "Oh yeah! It was! So I didn't accidentally break it, yay~!" he cheered spinning around, then he tripped and fell on his face.

I burst out laughing at how cute he was. But then I started to cough slightly, which turned into a full on coughing fit.

"My lady!?" Kokkuri cried out in surprise, then was at my side in a flash. "Are you all right? Do you want me to get you some medicinal tea?"

I cleared my throat, "I'm fine Kokkuri, it was just a little cough. Nothing too bad!" I said, smiling brightly.

He gave me a look, "Uh huh. Yeah, sure." he said sarcastically.

My eye twitched. I grabbed the nearest object, an Ambassador Seaweed plushie, and threw it at his head. "Sarcasm is not permitted in the shrine!" I said while pouting slightly.

 "Sarcasm is not permitted in the shrine!" I said while pouting slightly