Ch 2 - Well That Was Unexpected

I don't own Bleach or the hot guys~!

----------------------

~Many Years Later~

Rain's POV:

The morning light shined brightly through the paper-screen doors. I yawned widely as I stretched my long limbs. 'So peaceful....' I started to doze off....

"Rain! Wake up~!!!"

"OOOOFF!" The air was squished out of me by an 19 year old Eren, then as soon as I tried to sit up the weight on me disappeared and footsteps ran down the hallway.

I sighed, 'Spoke too soon. Damn you energetic sister...' I thought as I sat up on my futon. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my regular white and blue kimono and turquoise haori. Once I was finished getting dressed I pulled on some white socks.

I sighed as I brushed my long white hair, after that I loosely braided it adding an cherry blossom at the end. I got up and walked to the kitchen, the smell of bacon and eggs reaching my nose. As soon as I reached the doorway I noticed two things:

1) Kokkuri was happily making breakfast at the stove, being a show-off with his culinary skills

and

2) Jellal and Eren were having a staring contest for some reason.

I decided to have a little fun, "And here we have Eren and Jellal in their natural habitat. Watch closely as they have a staring contest of death, and how the-.."

They quit staring at each other to glare at me, "Hey, quit narrating us like we're on Animal Planet!" They yelled at the same time, annoyance written on their faces.

"Okay~!" I said cheerfully as I sat at the table, Kokkuri sat four plates of food on the table then we all dug in.

----------------------------------

Head Captain Yamamoto had been feeling rather uneasy a, which was an extremely rare occurrence in itself. He tried to ignore the feeling for awhile, but the feeling just became even stronger. He couldn't put his finger on it either.

It seemed all the captains and lieutenants had felt uneasy too, based on the looks on their faces. After a few days he decided to take a walk around the Seireitei, not caring where he would end up. That is until he almost step off the edge of Sokyoku Hill, because he was too lost in his thoughts. That scared him a bit of a scare, after calming himself after that he continued with his walk until the uneasy feeling suddenly increased. He looked around to discover he was right outside the 12th squad's barracks.

He decided to pay Captain Kurotsuchi a visit. As soon as he entered to door, he nearly gasped at the awful presence the place was giving off. He shuffling near by, so being he person he was he went to investigate. When go to the next, the lab, he started to hear voices,

"Why isn't it working correctly?! I put it together myself so it should work fine!" said Mayuri as he examined a strange device on the table.

"Perhaps a part malfunctioned, Master Mayuri?" Nemu asked her captain.

"No I would have noticed it as I put it together!" Mayrui exclaimed.

"Maybe the plans were incomplete." Nemu added, looking at a scroll.

"That is highly doubtful. This is Kisuke Urahara we're talking about!" Mayuri practically yelled, "That man would never leave such blueprints incomplete!"

At the mention of Urahara, the Head Captain decided to make his presence known to the captain and lieutenant of sqaud twelve.

"What's going on here Captain Kurotsuchi?" His voice boomed throughout the room.