Chapter 33: Time flies

Começar do início

"Nope, he is with Melissa and I will never do that to him."

"Well you have lots of people who care about you and would love to take care of the baby."

I sigh, "I don't know."

"Hello Ms. Perez," the doctor comes in. "Do you need to talk to me?"

"No."

"Is everything okay?"

I nod.

"Good, well I will come back later to check up on you. If everything is clear then you can go home."

"Thanks."

...

My mom arrives and helps me ready to go home. "I am so glad you are okay sweetie. I missed you and I got so worried."

She helps me put a long loose blouse with loose jeans. I get help to go on  a wheelchair.

Johnny comes for us in a black car. "Hey," he says. He helps me get in the passenger seat and we leave.

...

I am back home with my mom. It has been two days since I left the hospital. Two days since I seen Ian or Richard. I don't want to see them anymore. I feel so dirty now that they know about Gil.

"Hey chica,"

I turn and see Pete with red roses. "Hi."

He sits next to me on the couch and gives me the flowers. "I heard about the news. I don't know if I should say congrats but I am happy you both are well."

"Thanks," I say.

"I am here if you need anything like a babysitter," he smiles.

I chuckle, "sure buddy."

"Nah but I am serious. I am going to help you and your mom out. I need to make up for everything bad I did to you," Pete says.

"You're forgiven," I say.

"Still, I owe you a lot for putting up with my shit when you were my girl."

I lightly smile, "Thanks. I really appreciate it."

He hugs me gently, "No need to thank me."

I pull away, "So umm, how are you?"

"Fine," he says.

"Good."

One month later

IAN POV:

I am waking up seeing  Cassy getting dressed in a simple black skirt with a white blouse. I see her cute bump on her stomach being covered up.

"You need to get ready," she turns to me. "Remember you have court today."

I sigh, "I am innocent."

"I know but you need to go to prove it," she says.

I shower and put on a black suit. I go to the dinner table and eat breakfast. I need to go to court for assaulting Gil. I am not full of guilt for doing it. The bastard deserve every punch in his stupid pathetic face. He hurt Alex. He hurt Cassy. He hurt Samantha.

"Come on," Cassy kisses me, "let's go."

I see Gil siting on the other side with a simple button down shirt and khakis siting next to his lawyer. He smirks and whispers hello.

"Don't get provoke," Walker says. He is my lawyer.

"I know," I whisper. "He is just annoying."

"Okay, now presenting Judge Clark, all rise,"