"What do you plan on doing?" Isabella asked. "I want to be a professional football player. I don't no what else I'd do if that didn't work out. Probably take on the family business maybe. Maybe we could open an art business together." I said looking at her. "An art business. That sounds nice." Isabella said leaning back. I followed the lead and leaned back to. "I'd do anything if it meant working with you." I told her a smile. "You'd join The Hunter's Organization?" Isabella asked with a smirk. "Except that." I told her.

"Hunting isn't that bad." Isabella said turning towards me. "A werewolf like me wouldn't be even able to join The Hunter's Organization. Plus I'm gonna be Alpha one day." I said remembering the position I inherited from my first shift. "I'm let you in on a secret. You can't tell anyone. I'm not even suppose to tell anyone. I'm trusting you. There is a tact force being made in The Hunters Organization. Made of supernatural creatures. Right now it is just a werewolf and two Lycans." Isabella said whispering into my ear.

Her hot breath tickled my ear. "Do you worry about being Alpha?" Isabella asked completely changing to the topic. 'Sometimes.' "Yeah. I didn't ask for the position and it doesn't go to the firstborn. It goes to the child with the most dark coat. If it was a white coat it'd be Nico but it's me unless Isaac turns out to have much darker hair then me." I told her. "How is Luna determined?" Isabella asked. "They aren't. You aren't born a Luna you are made a Luna. The power can't be taken nor replaced." I said remembering the lessons I was given.

"So your Mom was made a Luna?" Isabella asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes. But she was originally an Alpha female. Suppose to be the Alpha of her pack but she gave it up to be with my Dad." I said. I always sometimes found it romantic. 'It is.' Ash enjoyed that story a lot.

"Why the sudden all the werewolf questions?" I asked. "I'm a hunter. I need to know about werewolves. And you are the best way instead of reading books. I do have to have a section on them in my Hunter's journal." Isabella said in a duh voice. I covered my chest in mock hurt. "Is that all I am. A information source?" I asked with a smirk.

"No you are friend of mine. Who happens to be able to be in an information source." Isabella said with a sheepish smile. I sat up and crossed my arms. "I see." I said teasing her. Isabella sat up and then she hugged me. "Don't be mad." Isabella said before decided to Taser me. I jumped in shock and Isabella let go and laughed. 'It is on.'

Ash had quickly taken over my body and my eyes turned gold. Isabella froze then just stared at them as if she was hypnotized. Ash took that as a moment of weakness. Then tackled her down with his weight and began tickling her. Isabella began laughing up a storm and hitting and kicking. "S-Stop it. It f-feels weird." Isabella said in between giggles a smile on her face.

"Make me Izzy." Ash said as he continued the tickle torture. Isabella moved once again to Taser us. Ash jumped at the impact and then Isabella wrapped her legs around our waist and flipped us over then smashed her fist above her chest without making contact. "And you are dead." Isabella said as she technically straddled us.

"When did this become a fighting session?" Ash asked. "When you decided to tickle me. Ash. I have collar just for you." Isabella said with a grin. "You wouldn't dare." Ash said. "Watch wolf boy." Isabella said with a smirk. Ash let out a play growl at her to see if she'd engage in a play fight. Isabella simply stared at him weirdly. 'She is human Ash if you forgot.' Ash ignored me happy to be out and near Isabella.

Isabella pushed her hands on our chest then stood up. She offered her hand to Ash who took it pulling himself up then pulling her towards his chest. 'Real smooth Ash.' Isabella shook her head before running a hand through her hair. Isabella then stuck her hair in our hair and then ruffled it. "Now go brush your hair." Isabella said as she sat on the bed.

"Kiss me first." Ash said pointing at his lips. Isabella simply smirked. "Friends don't kiss." Isabella said with a wicked grin. Ash groaned. "We are friends for now. One day we will be dating." Ash said as he grabbed a comb off of Isabella's dresser. One that was unused. "Keep telling yourself that." Isabella called out. Ash shook his head as we headed to the bathroom to smooth down the hair.

1628. Ha, ha, Della scenes! I missed these scenes so decided to put in PG scene. Something that wouldn't be intense. I'm gonna tell something right up. If Isabella and Dalton were to start dating they wouldn't be all mushy, mushy. That is not Isabella nor Dalton. They'd act like friends but dating. I just wanna get that clear for the future. Until next time romantic-friendly marshmallows.

 Until next time romantic-friendly marshmallows