:Chapter 32:

:Dalton:

Someone was shaking me like crazy and saying my name. "Ten more minutes." I groaned angrily. "It's Christmas wake up lazy ass." The voice said. Only one person would say that to me. I peeked open an eye to see Andrew standing next to me flexing his fingers. 'Christmas means presents. I like presents.' I groaned as I pushed myself out of bed and gave my twin a nice glare.

Andrew simply smirked at me. Andrew was in a pair of grey and black plaid sweatpants and a black shirt. Then I was in once again dragon themed pajama pants and shirtless. "You were the only one sleeping. I said simply said I had to go to the bathroom." Andrew said a smirk on his face. He offered me a hand and I regretted taking it cause a shock went through my body reminding me of what a prankster my brother can be. 'So funny.' 'You felt it to.' Ash snickered.

I smacked Andrew in the arm as I got up. "You are a horrible person." I told Andrew. Andrew simply smirked. "I know it keeps me up at night." Andrew said before he exited the room to go downstairs where the tree would be set up with presents flowing from underneath. There would be tons, the consequences of having nine kids. 'In the wolf world that would be considered a whole litter.'

I grabbed a small comb that was on my dresser and raked in threw my hair to make myself presentable. After my hair was neatly combed down I left my room and headed towards the living room where everyone was sitting. My Mom sat on the ground holding baby Isaac who was in a My First Christmas outfit. He looked adorable in it.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Rodney said a smirk evident on his face. I shot him the finger when my Mom turned her head causing Rodney to snicker at me. "I'll go get the stockings." My Dad said as he got up and walked away to where the stockings where hanging over the fireplace. 'Candy.' Ash sounded like a zombie craving brains except in this case candy.

My Dad came back and gave everyone the stockings. We began pulling the stuff out to see the hidden treasures hidden within the stockings. I ended up getting a candy cane filled with M&M's, Life Safer gummies, a bag of coal chocolate, the movie Legend of Tarzan, and Santa chocolate. Alex was grinning at the Santa chocolate he had gotten. Angel was staring at the stocking completely confused.

Rory and Rodney didn't get stockings since they were older. I was eighteen now, my birthday was about one to two weeks ago. Officially an adult. It felt good to know I was an adult but I didn't feel any older than I did before. "No way is this Deadpool?" Andrew asked in shock. "We believe you are mature enough. But don't play it out here only on your laptop or in your room." Mom said with a grin. 'Mature. Ha.'

"Mommy what's Deadpool?" Alex asked looking at her. Isaac made a noise as he waved around his candy cane. "Something you are not watching." My Mom said as she set down Isaac who then in return hit a present. "Yes Isaac we will open presents." My Mom said as she watched Isaac as he babbled.

"Ok you guys can open them now." My Mom said as she grabbed one of Isaac's presents and began opening it with Isaac. I grabbed the bag and tore out the wrapping paper. Lots of presents to open.
*****************
I was startled by the doorbell as I sat at the table eating hamburgers. I sniffed the air to catch the scent. Pumpkins and cinnamon. 'Isabella!' "I'll go get it." I told my Mom who was in her lace apron once in again. My Mom nodded as she flipped a burger.

Getting up I headed towards the door and grasped the doorknob and turned it. Isabella stood there by herself little snowflakes caught in her hair. "Hey. Ryne and Enyr said I could go over here now. But I have to be back by three." Isabella said offering a smile towards me. I nodded as I motioned her in and Isabella walked past the threshold. "Did I interrupt something?" Isabella asked. "No we just got done opening presents about an hour ago and now we're eating lunch." I told Isabella. She nodded.