:Chapter 14:

:Dalton:

Eating with Isabella last night had been interesting. Having Derik over had been even more interesting. 'He cried and opened up on us as if were a girl talk!' 'I know but consider what the poor boy is going through right now.' But until things settle down Derik was staying at my parents with me.

Mom was thrilled to have him saying that her house was back to a full nest. Mom was going through withdrawals of not having Rory and Rodney around all the time. They were off in college now having so much fun. They sent pictures and everything else to cheer Mom up. They also called. Rodney had decided to move into the dorms and Rory chose dorms.

Now I was in weight lifting class pressing one forty. I had been doing stuff like this for awhile so lifting these weights came naturally to me. I enjoyed it personally took my mind off of the current struggles of life. I believe Isabella is in Language Arts right now. I pushed up the weight before mounting it and getting up. Next to me stood a black water bottle filled with ice cold water. Grabbing it I greedily downed it accepting the fluids into my body.

My grey shirt had some sweat stains and I knew I should either hit the locker showers or change and shower at home. After this I had a free period which Isabella decided to do some research for. The Hunter's Organization decided to give her access to these files for the hybrids and Red Claws. Isabella also got her pistols upgraded in case Red Claws decided to attack her home. I wasn't worried about that they'd have to first get past some very angry overprotective Lycan brothers then Satan.

Shaking my head I focused in on the room. The smell of sweat filled it irritating my senses. 'You'd think kids would be hygiene safe these days.' 'You say that as if you are a thousand years old.' Ash grumbled as he tuned out his senses not wanting to smell the sweat. My eyes landed on a pale green haired boy with deep green eyes. He scanned the human girls every once in awhile licking his lips. Hints of a fang was there. Vampire.

Despite rumors we weren't arch enemies with vampires. We had an iffy relationship but we didn't rage wars against each other and we had lots of truces. My pack had an alliance with the local vampire coven after the rogue war when we needed help from the supernatural to fight the surprisingly large pack of werewolves. The sub Coach Will came in and dismissed us to go get dressed. I hurried to the locker room ready to get my clothes on and head off with Isabella. I wasn't in the mood for anything and I really wanted to see Izzy.

Opening the locker I got my clothes and ditched my gym clothes and wiped off sweat and applied scentless deodorant I didn't like to smell that but didn't want to smell either. I grabbed the pair of black grey acid wash skinny jeans and pushed them onto my body along with my navy blue button up shirt and leather jacket. It was getting cold out and I was able to wear my leather jacket again. Isabella was also wearing her denim jacket with all the patches.

I grabbed my black and gold vans and put them on before grabbing my anchor fall out boy bag and slinging it over my shoulder. From the corner of my eyesight I could see Trace and his cronies talking. "How good is Monica?" One of them asked Trace. "Awesome bro she is so damn good." I tuned them out after that not wanting to hear about Monica.

Trace was a wolf part of the pack who was too cocky for his own good. Monica was one of the three pack sluts. There used to be four pack sluts but Kayla got shipped off to jail. Since then Monica and her girls have calmed down afraid they'd be next. Right then the bell rang and I took off wanting to see Isabella.

Her raven colored hair that flowed down her back and gave a slight shine. Her pumpkin spice smell which smelt like home to me. Her smooth pale skin which I loved to feel. Then those hypnotizing royal blue eyes that burned bright when Satan came around. Oh I loved that about Isabella.
***************

I dodged through the crowd trying to get to the spot that Isabella and I met up at. We met up at the giant direwolf statue. I could see Isabella sitting on the bench her Harley Quinn backpack slung across her shoulders and a black and red notebook in her hand as she scanned the crowd. When her gaze landed on me she smiled and waved me over. I quickly navigated until I got to her. "Ok I got the codes to the files all we do is head to the library and search through it until we find some value info. I also brought an empty notebook to right down important information in." Isabella said flashing the notebook.

"Ok so the computer can't trace the website right?" I asked Isabella not wanting to leave our tracks available. "Of course not once on the website it erases data from the last day leaving no tracks," Isabella started. Then she put a hand on my shoulder and began talking. "Dalton this isn't my first time doing something like this. I've done it before now I have a partner in crime." Isabella said giving me a smile as she checked the time on her iPhone. "So the starter New York ACT's should almost be over then we go in. I put us on the time log for one." Isabella said as she scanned the hallway.

"Ok so you had this all planned out I see." I stated offering her a small smile. "Of course I did only a amateur would come into a situation like this unprepared and I ain't no amateur I'm a pro." Isabella said with a grin on her face. "So Nico is graduating this year as an advanced genius." Isabella stated mentioning my brother.

Nico was my sixteen year old brother. He was in everything advanced, I had advanced classes but not all advanced. Nico was a genius, he was going to do alchemy in college and mathematics and stuff like that. Nico was also a spinning copy of my Mom. Nico also happened to be the only Whitewolf in the family besides Mom. No one knows about Isaac yet since he doesn't have much hair. Usually when you shift you shift into the color of your hair. Sometimes you don't. Like Angel she was a brunette but had a sandy colored wolf. Mom suggested there might be Whitewolf blood in her giving her that color.

Isabella looked down at her watch. "We can head to the library but we'd have to wait about ten minutes." Isabella said looking up at me for approval. "Sure I got homework to work on." I said smiling at her.

1192. I am so sorry for the late updates. I forget to do them and I feel horrible. I have ideas but it's remembering to write. I have school and I write other books too. But I promise I will keep writing. This book is gonna be awesome I have great expectations. But yeah their going discover info. Which will reveal stuff. Until next time informational marshmallows.