Chapter 33 - KISS

DISCLAIMER.

A kiss scene is the furthest description of affection that there will ever be on my stories.

May Allah forgive all those who even read stories with scenes that go further than that.

The eyes that you read those stories with will be witnesses against you on the Day of Resurrection when you are standing in front of your Lord, trembling with fear.

Ittaqullah. Fear Allah.

Stop reading those sorts of stories, inshaAllah.

-----

Today is the BLESSED day of JUMMAH (Friday) Alhamdulillah! ✨❤

Ensure that you recite Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) today as it is such a rewarding Surah to recite on Friday, InshaAllah! I put it in the media section so even if you can't read Arabic, listen to it and read the English meaning inshaAllah :)

::::

Hira's p.o.v

Amir went into the bathroom to have wudu after me and I tied my hijab, spreading out the prayer mats on the floor and sitting on the end of the bed waiting for Amir to come.

He walked out, his sleeves rolled up over his elbows and droplets of water loitering his arms face and hair. He began drying his arms with a little hand towel and I watched him with a small smile.

Alhamdulillah, my husband was actually so attractive MashaAllah.

"Why are you looking like that?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows.

I shrugged. "No reason." I said.

"Lying is haram." He smirked, clearly knowing that I was indeed checking him out.

So what? He was my husband. I could check him out all I wanted. "I was admiring you." I said, a blush covering my cheeks as I gave him a small smile.

He raised his eyebrows in shock that I had actually said such a thing. "Wow, you're really opening up to me, aren't you?" He said.

"Would you prefer me not to?" I asked him and he looked baffled for words.

Shaking his head with a small grin he dropped the towel on the floor and began rolling his sleeves down, running his hands over his hair a couple of times before he stood up for prayer.

I narrowed my eyes at the towel but decided I'd wait until we finished the praying isha before commenting on his action.

We prayed the four sunnah rakah's before he began to lead the fardh. "AllahuAkbar." He said takbir and again my insides churned with positive emotions.

We finished and then prayed the last two sunnah rakahs and witr prayer before folding the prayer mats and putting them away.

"I've got a question for you." He said to me from where he was sitting on the bed as I untied my hijab.

"What?" I asked, not looking at him as I untied my bun and retired it higher on my head as we were going to go to bed.

Amir had said he liked my hair better when it was down but I was not and will never be comfortable sleeping with my hair let loose.