I hope it's not you

I look over at Marshall as his eyes were following my every move with rage literally exploding out of his eyes.

"I don't know that." I say quick and walk over to him and look in his eyes. "Will you calm down, it looks like you hit your toe into something." I chuckle and stroke his cheeks. 

"Call him." He growls through clenched teeth. I roll my eyes and look at him again.

"Will you calm down if I do?" He nods slowly. "Okay, I'll call him." I pick up my phone again and dial his number as I shake my head. "I know he didn't take it, he knows how much that necklace means to me and how crushed I'd be if I ever lost it. If he loves me as much as he does, he wouldn't take that necklace and hurt me." Marshall raises a brow at me slowly and crosses his arms over his chest.

"You don't even believe your own words yourself." I look at him and sigh, I put the phone against my ear and sit down in the couch, Marshall leans against the wall while he looks at me with his intense gaze again.

I wait for him to pick up the phone quietly, after a while the female voice sounded: "The caller you're trying to reach is currently unavailable---" I hang up and shake my head.

"He has either turned off his phone or he's ignoring me." Marshall throws me his Nokia, I look at him as I catch it.

"He doesnt have my number, call him up with my phone." I sigh a little and dial Brians number again onto his phone and put the phone against my ear again. I sit there waiting for a while, waiting on him to pick up.

"He doesnt seem to answer at all----"

"This is Brian?" I shut up with big eyes, then cough. 

"Eh, yeah. It's me, Alex. I was wondering if you had seen my necklace when you were over here?"

He gets quiet in the other end before  the line goes dead. I frown and give Marshall the phone back. 

"He hung up." I mutter, he growls mad and put the phone in his pocket again. I look at him as he starts chewing his bottom lip annoyed, then he starts pacing the room and grab his brown hair with an angry growl escaping his lips. 

"I swear, if Brian fucking took it...!! That necklace is fucking... It's US." He looks at me, I nod a little and walk to him and put my arms around his shoulders and kiss his lips lightly. He lets out an exhale quietly as he looks at me. 

"I can promise you this, Marshall... If Brian took it, with the knowledge of what that necklace means to me... Then I'm done. I won't give him another chance, cause stealing something like that from me... That's so fucking low, I can't even put words to it..." I look at him quietly and mess with his hair. "Okay?" He nods and kiss my cheek. 

"I love you, Alex." He smiles his boyish smile. I grin and grab his nose.

"I love you too, Marshie." He grunts at me and roll his eyes. I giggle and let go of his nose, he shakes his head and walk over to the kitchen and look in the fridge. I look at him for a minute, then pick up my phone and text Brian:

I hope it's not you...

I send it and put my phone on the table and walk over to him and help him make dinner.