*(Y/n) & Lunar*

Before you start reading I want you all to know that this chapter is canon to the story but it is more of a side story. Everything in this chapter happens at a different time than everything in the main story. You don't have to read this for the main story to make sense. This is just for fun, to 'relieve' some tensions and to give some background.

This is a short story of how/when you met Lunar. I hope you enjoy!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Y/n)'s POV

Zal and I were chilling at my house. We had been out for the past three days with no sleep, so I said we could crash at my place. Zal took a sip of his pop and then set it down on the table. "Hey (Y/n)?" I turn from the TV to look at Zal, "Yeah?" "Well, I wanted to ask something." I nod. "What is Lunar? How long have you known her? When and how did you guys meet? What happ--" I held my hand up to stop his rambling. My body shook and Lunar took over half of me. My (r/l) eye turned gold and black while the other stayed (e/c). "Well I've been here since she was born. I was her twin who died in the womb." Zal chokes on his drink and coughs a bit. I reach over and pat his back. *Ahem* "So your soul got tied to her body when you died?" We shake our head no. "Not exactly... When she died in the womb, I absorbed her remains. Mom didn't even know she was gonna have twins because I had gotten rid of all the evidence early on. I only found out about it when I met Lunar. So technically I ate her and she became apart of me." Zal nods, "So you didn't know about Lunar until....?" "Until she was four......"

*Flashback*

Author's POV

(Y/n) was in her room playing with her blocks. Her small (s/c) hands were trying to build a tower. 'Okay! One. More. Block.' She stood up to place the (f/c) triangular block on the top of the tower that was as tall as her. As soon as she put the block on top, the tower crumbled to the ground. She pouted and kicked the blocks away. "Why does it do that!?!?!" 'Because you put it to far to the left.....' (Y/n) jumped and looked around her room. No one was under the bed. No one was by the window. No one was by the door. "What? I know I heard someone....." 'You did.' (Y/n) jumped and started screaming. Her parents quickly ran up the stairs to reach her. Her mother rushed into the room first and quickly scooped her child up into her arms as she crouched on the floor with her. "What's wrong baby?" Before (Y/n) could tell her parents the truth, she heard the voice again. 'Don't tell them yet...' (Y/n) froze once again but she decided to listen to the feminine voice. ".......I-I saw a spidey." Her father and mother breathed a sigh of relief. Her mother put her down and stood up straight. Her father crouched down to her level and put his hand on her head. "Well, honey where did you see it?" She pointed her little (s/c) finger towards the window. "Out there." Her father walked over to the window and started to look all around the edges and seams. "I don't see it honey. Maybe it was just a shadow?" (Y/n) nodded. Her parents kissed her (h/l) (h/c)  and left the room.

It was night now and (Y/n) was all tucked in bed. She held her stuffed animal close as she stared up at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep at all. "H-hello?" She waited in the darkness of night. 'I guess she's n---.' 'Hello?' (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled with curiosity. "I knew I heard you!" (Y/n) giggled loudly. 'Shhhhh. We don't want mom and dad to come do we?' (Y/n) put her (s/c) hands over her mouth and shook her head left to right. 'Good.' "What's your name?" The voice was quiet for a second. 'I don't have one.' (Y/n) frowned at that. "Why not?" 'I was never given one.' (Y/n) looked out the window and stared at the full moon. Suddenly, she gasped. "How about Lunar!" 'I........I like that.' (Y/n) smiled at her little victory. "Well, Lunar, who are you and where are you?" Again, the voice was quiet for a moment. 'I am someone very special to you, like a.........sister. I am inside your head. Think of me as another part of you.' (Y/n) thought about this for a moment. 'How about you get some rest and I will see you tomorrow.' Before (Y/n) could respond, her big (e/c) eyes closed softly.

*Flashback Over*

  (Y/n)'s POV  

Zal looked at us with a newfound understanding. "Okay, that makes sense. But, why didn't you want her to tell your parents and why are you called Lunar?" I nodded our head. "I named her Lunar because the moon was full that night and it looked beautiful so it reminded me of the word Lunar and it kinda stuck." "Okay, but what about her not wanting you to tell your parents?" I rolled our eyes and crossed our arms across our chest. "I didn't want her to tell because I had something planned for the next day." Lunar smirked and Zal looked at us suspiciously. "......Like what?" Lunar's smirk widened into a Cheshire grin. "Well....."

*Flashback*

Author's POV

It was dinner time the next day. (Y/n) sat in her chair playing with her peas on her plate. Her body suddenly twitched and she dropped her fork. "Mama. Papa." The parents looked over at their daughter. Her (h/c) hair covered her '(e/c)' eyes. She slowly raised her head. When she finally looked up her parents gasped in shock. The girl's eyes were black where the white used to be and her (e/c) pupils were now gold. "It's nice to finally meet you mama, papa." The gold-eyed girl smiled at them with a Cheshire grin. The girl's body shook again and her eyes went back to normal. Once (y/n)'s eyes were back to normal she blinked a couple of times before she started to sway. She finally collapsed onto the table, making her parent's scream in horror.

*Flashback Over* 

(Y/n)'s POV

Zal spit his pop out and started choking. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahHHAHAHA!!!" Lunar was laughing our ass off. Once Zal got his composure together, he spoke, "That was so cruel, Lunar." Lunar wiped her tears away. "Hey! They were cool with it after we explained...........Sorta." Lunar fake pouted and crossed our arms, turning away from him. "What do you mean 'they were cool with it after?!?!?' They were mad at us for like a month!!!" Zal and Lunar both laugh at me as I fume silently, but not for long, because I eventually joined them in their laughter.