The Fight

Author's POV 

Lunar stands there with no stance at all making it seem like she's wide open and not ready at all. "Why is she just standing there?" "Does she wanna be killed?" "She's underestimating them." Lunar smirks and the first 3 boys take off while Max stands back looking cocky. The boys charge at her with lightning speed. Trent and Ike pulled out a small blade and slashed both of her sides but she easily dodged. Lunar laughed and grabbed Trent's hand and swung him over her shoulder. As soon as he landed Mike tried to punch her but she caught his fist and pinned it behind his back. "How am I doing big daddy?" Lunar throws Mike into his brother and they both tumble to the ground. She giggles and does a curtsy as Hailey flies over her because she was going to push Lunar from behind. Max quickly runs up with a metal bat and swings for her legs. Lunar jumps and lands on the bat gracefully. "Sorry Max but you're. too. slow!" She kicks him in the face with both feet as she back flips off the bat. He landed with a thud and Lunar smiles as the blood runs from his nose. Jessica uses a long staff and swings it at Lunar's head. It hits Lunar's head with a sickening crack. Everyone freezes and stares. Slowly the staff breaks apart and Lunar's grin widens. "No one told me weapons were allowed!" Her grin turns psychotic and one pupil becomes large while the other shrinks. Lunar puts her hand in front of her face with her fingers spread out. 'Lunar don't.' 'I only wanna scare them don't worry (n/n). I won't hurt them.' "I'll give you 5 seconds to kill me or else... you lose." Lunar's voice comes out as three different people talking at different pitches. You can see the 5 people flinch. The twins run towards Lunar. "4." She grabs them by their throats and throws them in the air away from her. Jessica tries to stab Lunar with the broken staff. She stabs her in her right shoulder. Jessica sighs and then smiles tiredly. "I-I got you....." Lunar reaches her left hand up and rips the staff out of her shoulder. "Oh honey. No one told you I can't feel pain anymore?" Jessica gasps and quickly tries to run away but Lunar grabs her by her hair and pulls her back. "See look. It's already healing....3" Lunar shoves Jessica into the blood that hit the ground. Lunar steps on Jessica's head and pulls her arm up behind her. Hailey quickly comes forward and tries to punch Lunar but an invisible force stops her. It lifts her into the air and chokes her. "HAHAHAAHAHAAHH! You fucking idiots. 2. Thinking you could ever kill me. I am death itself! HAHAHA---" "LUNAR!" Everyone freezes and it's quiet for a moment. Lunar's face goes emotionless and her pupils go back to size.  Lunar puts Hailey down and helps Jessica up. She grabs the four boys with the invisible arms and brings them in front of her with the girls. "1." Lunar whispers but the group in front of her heard it. "B-Butch. I-I'm sorry. I only wanted to scare them. I promise I wasn't going to hurt them!" "Lunar.......Good job baby." Lunar quickly looks up and stares at Butch. She starts to pout. "Oh big daddy! Don't scare me like that. I thought I was gonna get a punishment and not the good ones you used to give me~!" She plays with her fingers while swaying her hips as she says the last part. 'Wow Lunar....really?' 'Sorry (n/n)!' Butch face palms then clears his throat. "Lunar that never happened." Lunar giggles and smiles all innocent like. "Oh but how I wish it did~!" 

Butch groans but does a follow me gesture and walks off.

(Y/n)'s POV

Butch sits at his desk with papers in front of him. Lunar had went back as soon as we walked into the office. I'm waiting patiently for him to speak but it's already been 5 minutes. Finally he sets the papers down and clears his throat. "Alright. I  have made my decision...........You passed with flying colors butterfly!" I jump up and throw my fist in the air. "We did it!!!!!" I quickly push her back, clear my throat, and sit back down. "Ahem. Yes Lunar you both did it. Now since you don't really need training, although you could train more just for practice or a time killer." I smirk. 'Of course I passed. But I still did worst than last time...' 'Cheer up (y/n)!' "I know it is only your first day back but I have a mission for you." "Awe come on Butch! Give me a--" "Now just wait and let me finish." I sit back and cross my arms over my chest. I give a nod and close my eyes. "The mission is an assassination mission. Nothing to bad, but it ain't gonna be easy either since you are a 'legend'. Now since I did say it's your first day back.....you can start the mission tomorrow." 'Yahoo!!!!' He slides a folder with the mission details and specifics across the desk and in front of me. I pick it up and read the targets name. 'John 'Speed' Valentine.' I close the folder and stand up. "Alright. I understand. I'll call you tomorrow when I'm leaving for the mission." I wave my hand over my head and walk out of his office.

Just an FYI when Lunar's voice splits, it's basically like one voice is high pitched and 'girly', then her normal voice, and the last one is deep and 'manly'. Also (y/n) has 6 invisible arms that can stretch as far as she wants but only Lunar can use them.  I hope that makes sense!