Part 10 - Hospital

Christopher's P.O.V
I led the way home, outta breath but i couldn't complain as Brady had kept pace whilst carrying Charlie. I couldn't stop starring at the dark blood that had soaked into their shirts. Charlie had faded in and out of consciousness and by the time we got home he was out of it.

I rushed into the house, "JASON!" I yelled hearing glass brake as he came round the corner. He ran over to us ignoring the glass, grabbing Charlie off Brady's back and laying him on the ground. He quickly grabbed my paws and directed the to Charlie's wounds, "Put pressure there" he said and I obeyed as he left to grab a first aid kit.

Brady took of his shirt, which was caked. He was a lot skinnier then he looked with a t-shirt on. His back was covered in dry blood. Jason came back in with his kit and began instantly working on Charlie. Brady helped but Jason said that he had lost a lot of blood and may have to be taken to hospital. I could still feel the tear's in my eyes but held them back.

I could feel Jason's eyes on me but didn't say anything, almost like he knew what happened. As he finished putting the bandages on, he wasn't completely satisfied. "We need to take him to the hospital" he said picking him up bridal style. He carried him out to the car. I had given Brady a shirt and we both followed suit.

Jason hoped into the passenger seat as Brady offered to drive, he said he had his learners so he knows how to drive. I hoped in the back before we drove off to the hospital. I was full of worry and fear of losing him and could feel the tears returning.

We arrived at the hospital and Jason rushed inside with us following to the emergency department. We were told to stay back as he took Charlie with the other nurses.

Brady and i sat in silence and soon enough he had to leave. I was worrying, and Brady was the only one keeping me together at this point. So when he left, i began to cry. I couldn't help it.

Soon enough i regain me composure just in time, as i whipped the tears from my eyes as Jason came in. He gave me a sympathetic look as he told me i could visit him.

I followed Jason to Charlie's room and walked in. I was saddened seeing him hooked up to machines providing support to him.

One of the doctors came in and told us his condition. He was worse then we thought, one of the cuts was deep enough to piece a lung but they managed to fix him up. They said he should be in here for a couple of days to give time to heal. He left shortly leaving just Jason and me.

I stared at Charlie's sleeping body, he seemed so peaceful. "You love him, don't you?" Jason said catching guard causing me to blush, i just gave him a simple nod without taking my eyes of Charlie. "And i've heard the way he talk's about you" he continued letting it linger. "I'm going home, if you wanna come?" He asked, "I'll stay" i said as he left.

I walked over to Charlie's side. I hoped up on the bed with him before cuddling up to him, making sure i didn't hurt him. I let my head rest on his shoulder as i let my tears return and round down my face.

Why couldn't i do more? Why do i hurt everyone around me?

I pushed away my thoughts in my mind as i fell asleep hugging Charlie.

-Dream-
I stood in the rain of a abandoned street. I could see Charlie walking away in the rain with his hood pulled over his head. "Charlie" i said softly but loud enough for him to hear.

He stopped walking, i walked closer to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned round towards me but I couldn't see his face. I removed his hood and could see him crying. My heart dropped and could feel my eyes beginning to tear up myself.

"Why didn't you help me?" He snapped taking a step back. i tried to speak but my words were lost in the rain.

His tears run down his face as he began to walk of again leaving me with the words "You hurt everyone around you"
-End Dream-