Part 4 - Class

Charlie's P.O.V

I was sorta excited that someone was staying at our place with us for a couple of week. My friends weren't very social furs without me. I usually organised movie nights or sleep overs. But one thing we always did on Saturday's was head to Mart's Cafe for lunch. It was the best cafe in Bourke.

I was snapped out of my trans by Christopher clicking his fingers in front of my face causing me to blush in embarrassment. "What?" I asked bringing my attention back to him. "I was asking about what kind of friends you had?" He asked. I had 3 close friends all knowing my secret.

The was Matt and Nich who were a couple, that right a couple and there was Katie who can be a real ass but at least she can keep her trap shut and i really don't feel comfortable introducing Christopher to the other two straight away, heh heh 'straight' so she'll have to do. "Yea, i have 3 close friends i hang out with regularly but they can be a bit of a handful" i say with a smile as Christopher look at the ground.

I moved here last year and have gotten to know a lot of furs but their was always that separation, which i usually fake like putting on a mask. "Don't worry so much, i'll only introduced you to one to begin with" i say giving him a nudge.
He looked up at me with a smile. "Yea your right" he said making me slightly blush AGAIN!!! I seriously need to get control over myself.

We arrived at the school within a short time. I led the way to the general office with Christopher tagging behind. We walked in and Chris talked to the lady at the desk as he was printed off a timetable and get a pad lock for his locker. I led the way again to my locker which had a spare locker next to it. "You can put your things in here, but grab somethings for Music which we have first period." I said trying to be cool. I can't believe he has a locker next to me.

The bell went signalling us to head to roll call. "Umm, do you know how to play an instrument?" I asked unsure if he was going to like the subject. "As a matter of fact i do" he says with a big grin on his face as we walk into the classroom. "What?" I ask in shock not expecting his answer. "Bass guitar, but I haven't played in a while" Chris replied.

We took our seats over in the corner of the class room. I must have been staring at Chris as he asked "are you alright there?", i looked away to hide my blush. "Sorry" I apologised before bringing my attention back to the teacher.

Roll call ended and i showed Chris to our music class. When did i start calling him 'chris' I hardly know him and i've already shortened his name, gosh get it together man. Music when really well, we finally had someone to play bass guitar who wasn't the teacher and was actually good, i mean really good. He kept in time and rarely mad mistakes.

Before class finished i had messaged Katie to meet us at the library for recess. After music class 'Christopher' and i grab some things from our locker before meeting her.

We walked in and I instantly spotted the almost orange otter who had recently decided to dye her hair red. She gave me a smug like i was bringing home a stray cat until she saw chris set out from behind me. "Awe, he's so cute" Katie said making him got red. "Katie this is Chris, um i mean Christopher" i said gesturing towards the red faced wolf. I gave Katie a stern look and shook my head at her while chris wasn't looking.

"So, whatcha doing after school?" Katie asked intriguingly. "Um nothing probably just gonna chill at home" i asked. "Well maybe we can watch a movie together, how does that sound?" Katie looked at me with lust in her eyes as i pull a straight b*tch face at her. "I can't i gotta do a couple of this after school" Chris said, "maybe tomorrow" he smiled at me. Could he like me? "Yea ok, straight after school." I said smiling back.

We talked and joked for a bit more before the bell rang. School wen't by pretty quick and as the last class finished i got a message from. Katie, "you look cute together so i'm picking the movie and you can't do anything about it." GOD DAM WOMEN, i like chris and all but seriously now she shipping us. I bet she's told the others and now I'm gonna get messages from them. Ehhh why does life have to be so difficult.

I told Chris about Katie picking the movie tickets but i didn't tell him why and thankfully he didn't ask otherwise this could have been a little awkward. Anyway i hope Katie knows what she's doing.