Part 6 - The Movies

Charlie's P.O.V

I can't believe he told me everything, he was risking everything, the chance of losing his closes friends from what he told me. I sat there, i was worried the same thing would happen if i told dad, but surely he must know about Chris otherwise he wouldn't be here? Right?

I gave Chris the chance to sleep before i went to bed. Dad came home shortly and didn't tell him what happened instead i just said Chris was tired and went to bed early. I told him that tea was in the fridge and that chris had made it.

What would happen if dad found out? I was worrying to much so i called it short and went to bed early in hopes of getting things of my mind.

I walked into my room not bothering to flick on the light and saw Chris, who was looking like he was having a bad dream. I walked over to him and gave him a nudge but he didn't wake. I pulled the covers of him before lifting him and shifting him to my bed. As i covered him up he had stopped moving, looking peaceful and kinda cute when as he slept.

I lied down on the bed on the floor. Smiling at him as i went to sleep.

Christopher's P.O.V

I woke facing my bed realising that i had moved, i sat up quickly and wiped the tears from my eyes. I looked at Charlie who was sleeping in my bed, hopefully i wasn't talking in my sleep again. Charlie must have moved me last night or something. He looked like he had no worries in his world of sleep.

I got up thinking about the dream last night. Would he lie? Does he have a reason to lie? I push the thought aside, put on a happy face and walked out to the kitchen. Jason was up bright and early as usual. He had made pancakes for us. "Hope your hungry" he said as he put a plate in front of me. "Thank you" i replied politely even though i wasn't very hungry.

Charlie had come out shortly as I finished eating and sat next to me whilst he was eat. "You excited for the movie?" He asked trying to strike a conversation with me, "yea i guess" i said with a face smile. "You guess?" He asked, "well considering i have no idea what we're watching cause Katie's choosing" i said making him think deeply. "Yea your right. Well we better get going other wise were gonna be late for school"

We left and walked most of the way in silent with the occasional glances. What was bothering him? was it what i said last night? I have so many question that only time will tell, EHHHH! Maybe i could ask him?

School went by more slowly then usual, it wasn't as fun with Charlie in his head.

We were told to meet at the front of the school at 4:00pm by taylor. "Katie should be here shortly" i said but Charlie didn't hear. "Charlie!" I i said more harshly bringing him back to earth. "You gotta stop thinking so much, your head might explode. Maybe you can tell me whats going on after the movie." He gave a simple nod in agreement.

Katie appeared out of no where, pouncing on Charlie making him laugh. I was nice to see him happy rather then his gloomy self today.

The three of us walked to the Cinema's, joking and laughing to each other. It seems that Charlie has forgotten about his worries and for some reason has lifted my spirits as well.

We arrived at the cinema's all walking in together, Katie lined up to get the tickets while Charlie and i got popcorn and drinks. We had 3 large drinks and 2 medium popcorn's between us as i only like a little popcorn and Charlie had offered to share with me.

Katie came back with the tickets, "so you guys ready?" she said excitedly, "so what we watching" Charlie asked. "That'll spoil the surprise" was all she replied with before leading us to the Cinema 4.

The beginning of the movie was great, until i realise it was the classic 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I always hated sad movies, But this one...i actually really enjoyed. I had a feeling Charlie hadn't watched it before, as when 'Augustus waters' dies he had to get up and leave.

I followed i'm out of the cinema to where we was sitting with his back against the wall crying silently. I sat next to him before pulling him into my shoulder, this time i just let it all out. Once he had stopped i asked "Is everything alright?" He just shook his head saying no. "I can't help if you don't tell me what's bothering you." I said trying to sound as caring as possible.

He pull his had out from my shoulder before taking a deep breath. "That last scene reminded my of my mum. She had died from cancer and i had to take time off school to help me get over my depression. And now i'm afraid that if i open up to my dad, he will threat me terribly like yours did" he said as he broke down again.

I just pulled him into a hug again. "Trust me, the last thing your dad would want is to lose you. Everything will be fine. If you need help telling him, i'm always here." I said rubbing his back. I was sad to see him like this, i want his usual cheery self back.

"Everything alright here?" Katie asked out of no where causing us to break apart but i could feel Charlie was reluctant to. "Yep, just working some things out" i said with a smile as Charlie whipped his face.

I had told Charlie the ending so he would hopefully feel less bad, and it seemed that he was much better after our talk. The three of us talked more about the parts we like before Katie had to leave, leaving Charlie and i to walk home.