Part 2 - Bourke

Christopher' P.O.V

-Dream-
I was grabbed by the collar of my shirt pulling me back as i scratched at the walls in an attempt to escape. I was picked of the ground and carried to a separate room before being placed in a chair as my wrists and ankles were tied down. I was beginning to panic causing my breath to shorten. I looked up at the figure who had no face and was covered in pure black fur.

The black figure walked out of the room. I struggled against the ties trying to loosen there grip. The figure came back in with a steel tray with utensils and knifes on it placing it on the table at the back of the room. I pricked my ears up listening to him fumble as he grab a small paring knife before walking back in front of me blocking the light.

He leaned close into my ears. "Faggot" was the words that left his mouth before stabbing me in the leg.
-End Dream-

I took in a deep breath as i was shaken awake. I look at the fur who was shaking me and realise it was the bus drive bringing a smile to my face in relief. His concern face was lifted as he saw that i was alright. "Last stop, Bourke" he said. "Thanks" i replied following him down to the front of the bus with my bag.

I got to the steps and froze. "A new life, a new me" i whisper to myself before stepping out of the bus.

I had den't notice it was almost night until i looked over at the sunset. I felt my tummy grumble. I'll think about sleeping arrangements later.

I had a found a macca's just down the street and walked in. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as i walked over to the counter. I pulled out a $20 dollar note and ordered myself a medium BigMac meal.

Once my meal was made i walked over to spare table away from the other furs. I ate my chips first leaving some and putted them in my burger before eating it.

Sometime during dinner my curiosity got the better of me. I pulled out my phone turning it on which was a stupid idea. I had so many missed calls/messages from my parents say things that i would never say to anyone. Even some messages from my friends asking if i was a fag.

I had tears well up in my eyes trying to hold them down. I pull out my sim card braking it in half with my fingers. I had lost my appetite and throw the sim card and what ever was left of my meal in the bin before walking out.

I couldn't hold back the tears for long and i ended up breaking down in a seemingly abandoned street. I cried into my sleeves making them damp until i gained control over myself.

Once i had my composure again, i made sure i didn't look like i was crying before standing up and continuing back to the main road.

I walked until i found myself a 24/7 general store. I went straight to the cashier with a mask of calmness hiding my sadness. "Would i be able to get a pre-paid sim card?" I ask with a friendly smile. "Here you go, it'll be $2 dollars plus you get $10 dollars free credit with it." He said as i handed him the money before walking out of the store.

I took the sim and put it in my phone before placing it back in my pocket.

I was exhausted and felt like sleeping. I wandered the streets as i came across a public park. There was no-one to be seen. I walked over to a lonely seat. I grabbed a jumper(hoodie) out of my bag and pulled it on before laying down on the cold bench. I hugged my bag in my arms as i curled my legs in an attempt to get some sleep.

I must of dosed of for a bit as i was shivering but realised i was being picked up. I was in shock and struggled in his grip causing him to drop me.

As i fell i hit my head on the bench. I pushed myself onto my knees as i place me palm to my head above my eye. I pulled my hand away from my face still shaking as i looked a the deep read liquid drip into my paw.

I was picked up again but this time i didn't struggle i just stared at my hand. All i wanted was my family but the fact that they didn't want me.

I began to cry as i was put into the passenger seat of the car. Soon enough my body gave in and decided I should get some sleep still not knowing where i am.