"I was with. . . Sana. We ate dinner outside." I reached the remote to turn the tv on. And to lessen the mood.

"Hmm." She hummed. "So you guys are hanging out?"

"As friends." I clarified immediately.

"As friends." She looked back at me. "I'm glad you have a new friend now." She smiled. "For a moment there I thought you went somewhere. Unsafe. I was worried."

I smiled. "Sana is a good person, unnie." I held her hand. "She's a good friend of mine. A. . . special one." I admitted.

She really is.

"Special than me?" Jihyo-unnie pouted.

I chuckled. "What are you talking about, unnie? You are very special to me. You're like my non-biological mom keke~"

"I would appreciate it if you see me as an older sister not a mother." She snorted.

I stuck out my tongue. I let out a lungful sigh before I decided to tell her now. Not like I won't tell her. I was just too worried of what would be her reaction. Jihyo-unnie and Sana were obviously not in a good terms. "I am actually. . ." I started. "I am actually now working for Sana." Her eyes widened and before she could say anything, I told her the whole story.

After explaining everything, she thought for a while. "Did you already sign a contract?"

"A contract?"

Jihyo-unnie looked at me unbelievably. "Don't tell me there's no contract at all."

Oh snap! Of course I have to sign a contract first! Hmm. . . maybe Sana would give it tomorrow once we arrived at her place.

At her place.

Her place.

I'm getting crazy.

"I'm pretty sure she'll give it tomorrow, unnie. She knows about that stuff anyway."

Satisfied by my answer, she nodded in response. "Shouldn't we start packing up your things?"

I looked around. I didn't own a lot of stuffs so maybe I could do it alone. "I can do it, unnie. But thank you." I beamed.

"If you say so." She jutted out her lips. "I'll be here tomorrow. No exact time since my schedule is unpredictable. But I'll be here. I think I need to have a word with Sana."

I didn't see anything wrong with it so I agreed. Jihyo-unnie left after a while. She made a reminder that I should wait for her tomorrow before I leave with Sana.

My phone beeped inside my pocket. Assuming it was from Sana, I quickly took it. And I was right.

'I'll pick you up by 7 in the morning.'

Too early, I thought. But okay.

'Sure.' I sent.

'Have you packed your stuffs already? Need a hand?'

What is wrong with her?! She's too much! My face was burning red. Oh my gosh.

'No. I can do it alone, Sana. Thanks for the day anyway :)'

'No problem :)'

I didn't know what to reply anymore so I decided to leave my phone at the table for a minute while I pack up. I started packing up my clothes. Just like what I had told you before, I didn't have lots of clothes. And my personal things was just few. Guess I should buy new soon.