High School Gym

Arthur wasn't sure if he despised Alfred F. Jones, High School football quarterback, or if it was a mild hatred.

Either way, Arthur couldn't stand Alfred F. Jones. The junior jock always grinned, always laughed, was so loud and disrupting. Jones was so annoying and grated constantly on Arthur's nerves.

However, the coaches and the teachers loved him. He wasn't a straight A student, but he always gleefully greeted the teachers, always offered to help and worked hard.

Arthur, however, was a straight A student, and teachers didn't like him as much. He was more reserved and didn't really greet anyone as happily. He doesn't have many friends and has a pretty bad mouth.

Neither of them ever really talked, only two or three times a school year. They had maybe two classes together because Arthur was a senior and Alfred a junior.

So, why on this sweet earth did Arthur actually go to meet Alfred at the school gym?

Alfred was currently bench-pressing without a spotter.

"Isn't that dangerous without a spotter?" Arthur muttered, squeezing his book to his chest as he approached the jock. He gulped and his heart thumped a little quicker watching the muscles in Alfred's arms flex as he set the weights back.

"I guess." Alfred shrugged and sat up, keeping his American flag rag around her shoulders. He then grinned as he grabbed his water bottle. "But I know my limits. Besides, I needed something to do to fill the time while I waited for you."

Arthur sighed. "Speaking of, why is it you wanted to talk to me?"

Alfred chuckled, then took a large swig of his water. "I wanted to know if the rumors are true."

"'Rumors?'" Arthur quoted as Alfred stood. "What rumors?"

The younger teen hummed, taking the book out of Arthur's hands. "Rumors about your sexuality."

Arthur squared his shoulders, his arms now by his sides. "I believe that is my own personal concern." He grumbled, narrowing his eyes in a glare.

Alfred snickered, hooking his thumbs under Arthur's backpack straps. He tugged it off and let it fall to the floor. Arthur involuntarily shuddered at how close Alfred was. "Artie, everyone thinks you're gayer then hell."

"Don't call me that wretched name."

"Why not?" Alfred placed his hands on Arthur's waist and drew him closer. Arthur jolted and sucked in a breath. His stomach twisted nervously and his heart leapt. Damn, he hated Alfred. "I think it suits you."

Arthur swallowed thickly, his mouth feeling dry. "Let go of me..." He murmured lowly.

Alfred smirked. "If you don't like it, do something about it. But, I'm going to say right now, there's no cameras in here and the janitors don't come for another two hours." Arthur jolted, Alfred's hot fingers hiking up his untucked shirt. "I just wanna know if the rumors are true."

"So you can do what?" Arthur felt himself begin to shake. "Confirm them to the whole school?"

"No." Alfred hummed. "So I can do this more often." He leaned down, closing his eyes as he pressed his soft lips against Arthur's slightly chapped lips. Arthur gasped, eyes widening in shock as his entire body went frigid. Alfred's arm wrapped around Arthur's waist and his other hand was placed on the back of Arthur's neck, keeping them pressed together.

Slowly, hesitantly, Arthur melted into Alfred. He reached up and wrapped his arms around Alfred's neck. Alfred pulled back for a breath, then crushed their mouths together again. A moan leapt from Arthur's throat as Alfred's fingers caressed his skin. Alfred gently nipped Arthur's lip and tugged, drawing a soft gasp from the small Brit. Alfred's tongue slipped easily into Arthur's mouth and coaxed Arthur's tongue up. The younger sucked and raked his teeth over Arthur's tongue.

Inching downwards, Alfred's fingers made their way down into Arthur's pants. Arthur gasped and jerked away. "W-wait!"

Alfred hummed and leaned down further. Arthur shuddered, his mouth gaping slightly and his head tilting to the side as Alfred's mouth treated his neck. Arthur clutched Alfred's broad shoulders, little noises escaping his throat.

The Brit's knees weakened beneath him. They soon gave out as Alfred sucked on the crook of his neck. Arthur whimpered, Alfred firmly gripping his waist to keep him standing.

Alfred chuckled. "You like it that much? You're already hard." He raised his knee, his thigh nudging Arthur's erection. Arthur's bottom lip quivered and a strangled moan sounded from him.

Alfred slowly lowered the both of them until Arthur was on his back and he was on top of Arthur. Alfred pressed his palm onto Arthur crotch. The senior gasped and curled up. He gripped the towel still around Alfred's shoulders and raised his legs, toes curling inside his shoes.

Alfred kicked off his tennis shoes and pulled off Arthur's. Alfred then slowly unbuttoned Arthur's shirt while still caressing Arthur's erection.

Arthur gasped as Alfred freed his throbbing cock and wrapped his hand around the base. Alfred chuckled, tracing his lips over Arthur's chest. "You like it?"

Arthur whimpered and trembled, then yelped as his pants and boxer briefs were torn off. Arthur gasped then bit his lip, his back arching as a finger prodded at then pushed into his hole. Arthur whined and squirmed as a second finger slid in. "Al-Alfred!"

Alfred hummed, reaching up with his other hand. He stretched out his two fingers inside Arthur as his other hand toyed with Arthur's nipples. Arthur threw his head back, moaning loudly. Alfred then curled three fingers inside Arthur, tears gathering in the small Brit's eyes.

"Are you ready?" Alfred mused more than asked. Arthur's head rolled to the side as he panted, fingers kneading into Alfred's shoulders.

Slowly, Alfred pushed his length in. Arthur jolted and whimpered loudly. Arthur's back arched slightly, tightening his grip on Alfred. Arthur grasped Alfred's hair, tugging and whining.

"I'm going to move." Alfred murmured, hands sliding down Arthur's legs. He pushed Arthur's legs up for a better angle. The Brit nodded. Alfred began to slowly rock his hips, carefully escalating to hard thrusts.

Arthur gasped and moaned and cried, grasping tightly to Alfred as Alfred thrusted, firmly gripping Arthur's hips.

"Alfred!"

A tightness built in Arthur's abdomen and he squirmed beneath Alfred, wanting the tightness gone. "Al-Alfred..." He whined, his grip tightening on the younger.

Alfred reached down and grasped Arthur's member. The Brit bit down harshly on his lip as he was pumped in time with Alfred's hard thrusts.

"Cum," Alfred muttered breathily into Arthur's ear. "For me, Arthur... I want you to cum for me." Arthur whimpered and shuddered, his body pulsing with pleasure.

Arthur gasped and cried, back arching as he released the knot in his stomach. Alfred huffed and released Arthur's member to hold more firmly to Arthur's hips. Arthur's legs were hoisted up further for easier movement. Arthur clung to Alfred as the younger buried himself deep into Arthur for release. Arthur whined, dropping his head back as Alfred's seed filled him up.

"B-bloody hell..." Arthur gasped, panting to catch his breath. "That... That was..."

Alfred chuckled deeply, shaking his head. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," he mused, craning his neck and lowering his head to press his lips to Arthur's. The Brit hummed, his fingers kneading into Alfred's shoulders. "Maybe we could do it again, sometime."

Arthur hummed. "It's a possibility."

Alfred snorted and pulled away. "Better get dressed before the janitor comes in."