Baby

(Omegaverse!)

"W-we can't tell a-anyone," Arthur murmured, moaning softly at the feeling of Alfred's knot.

Alfred nodded, panting heavily into the crook of Arthur's neck. "I won't tell... I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this... But you just smelled so good!" To prove his point, the American deeply breathed in Arthur's heavy heat scent.

Arthur hummed, running his fingers through Alfred's hair. "It's okay... My heat started so suddenly with you sitting right beside me. No Alpha can resist that smell and no Omega can resist an Alpha when in such a state. And don't worry about not having a condom. Allistair put me on the pill just in case." Alfred chuckled, his calloused hands gently caressing Arthur's hips and waist. "This won't change anything, right? We'll still be best friends?"

The Alpha hummed. "Of course we will, weirdo. But I don't think Francis will like it if he finds out this happened."

Arthur paled and yanked Alfred's head back. "Neither of us are telling anyone, especially Francis, that this happened!... If he does find out, he'll understand. But he won't." Alfred frowned, then nodded, placing his forehead on Arthur's shoulder once again to breathe in his smell.

I hope Arthur won't notice that I accidentally bit him when we came...

~

Francis hummed softly as he sniffed Arthur. "Mm, you smell good. Like you always do after your heat." Arthur blushed, looking down. "But you smell like Alfred."

Arthur became more flustered and sputtered over his words. "W-well, of course! I walked with him to school this morning, like I always do! You know how close we are." Francis gave Arthur a questioning look, then shrugged it off. Arthur sighed in relief. "Well, now that my heat's over, why don't we go on that date we planned on, hm?" Arthur grabbed his boyfriend's hand and smiled up at him.

The Frenchman grinned and kissed Arthur's cheeks. "Sounds delightful."

Alfred frowned, watching the two from the other side of the hall. Once Francis left, Alfred rushed over to Arthur. "I'm dying to ask, but I didn't this morning 'cause I was too tired to notice, but," Alfred looked around to make sure no one was listening in, "isn't your heat over a little early? It usually lasts a whole seven days, and this was only for three days. That's really short for your heats."

Arthur scoffed and rolled his eyes. "It's fine, Alfred. So what if it ended early? I looked it up and they said that sometimes heats shorten up and it doesn't mean anything. Sometimes it shortens because of sex, but it's nothing. Promise." Alfred was still unsure, but nodded. "Alright. Now, the first bell will ring in a moment so," he fixed Alfred's tie and shirt, "go on and head to class. Don't forget your books or you'll get detention again."

It was Alfred's turn to roll his eyes. "I won't forget. See ya later, Artie."

~

Alfred tossed his arm around Arthur's shoulders. "I find it amazing that we, an Alpha and an Omega, have stayed best friends for so long."

Arthur hummed, grabbing Alfred's hand but not removing his arm. "Since Grade-school... That is quite a long time."

The American laughed, squeezing Arthur and burying his nose in Arthur's hair. He breathed in the Omega's smell, then frowned. He sniffed again, closer to the crook of Arthur's neck. "You smell different. It's a good smell, but..."

"Well, I don't know what it could be. I'm using the same shampoo and soap." Arthur shrugged, leaning against Alfred and taking another bite of his lunch.

"No, it's more of a natural smell." Alfred reached for his own lunch. "It's familiar, but I can't place it." Arthur only hummed.

The two continued eating their lunch until they were startled by an overly-excited Italian. "Arthur, Alfred! Oh, I'm so so so so happy!" The small Omega tightly hugged the two.