Chapter-26 Day after:Friends-2

Start from the beginning

Min Ho ssi added as he too raised his glass smiling at them.

"Wow,thank you so much...I dont know what to say"

Mandy replied looking overwhelmed and crying now.

"Hey beautiful,stop crying now. You will ruined your mascara!"

Jack teased her as Mandy hit him lightly with her hand as she hugged him.

We are laughing now seeing both of them pulling each other's legs.

Jack and Min Ho ssi are now having a friendly tussle as Jack picks up the bill since he had asked us out for lunch.Its time for us to leave and say goodbye. Jack and Mandy had an afternoon train to catch as they leave for Paris today by Eurorail.

"We still have to click a photograph together!"

Jack chuckled as he took out a polaroid camera.

He asked one of the restaurant staff to click the photo for us.

"Let the girls stand in the middle"

Jack shouted to us as he came to join us after handing the camera to the guy. We gathered together with Mandy and me standing in the middle as Jack stood next to her while Min Ho ssi came beside me. All of us are looking in front to the camera.

The guy clicking the photo shouted at us

"A little closer and smile please!"

I sensed Min Ho ssi coming closer to me as he stood next to me his hands brushing mine. We are really close now. I could see the flash of the camera as it clicked.

"One more please!"

Jack shouted back to the guy. The camera clicked again as the photo emerged instantly.

"Thank you!" we shouted back to the guy as he handed the camera back to Jack.

"Here one for you and one for us to remember our time together"

Jack smiled handing me the photo.Mandy came and took my hand.

"Come with me," she asked me. I was surprised as I went with her to a spot a little further away from the guys.

"So are you going to tell him or not?"

She questioned looking intently at me. I remember the time in the coffee cafe when she asked me if there was something between us. This time I didnt disagree with her.

"I wish I could tell him Mandy. I wish..."

I replied looking in her eyes.

"Oh Ava,"she said hugging me now.

I am overwhelmed now. I missed Evelyn but Mandy had made up for the void as she knew how I am feeling now. I felt differently for him now. The equation has changed. I have fallen hard for him not just as a fan but as a girl for a guy. And I cant even tell him,I silently thought.

"Follow your heart,"she whispered to me.

"I will try," I replied smiling weakly at her now. I was feeling light after letting it out what I had in my heart and sharing it with her.

We came back together and I saw Jack and Min Ho ssi shaking hands.

"Goodbye Ava. But I sincerely hope we will meet again ."

Jack told me as he shook my hand.

We are walking together silently after parting with them. Its afternoon now.Our flight was scheduled for night and although we had the whole afternoon,I didnt know what will we do. Are we going to head back to the hotel?I thought.

I suddenly remember the photo that Jack had given me which I had slipped into my bag.

"Min Ho ssi, I still have the photo."

I said as I handed him the photo.

"I want you to keep it,"he replied looking at me.

I didnt know what to make out of it. He wants me to keep it?

"Thank you." I told him not knowing what to say.

"Ava, there is a place I want to visit. Will you come with me?,"he asked me suddenly.

I stop walking and looked at him.

"You wanted to go somewhere?!"I asked him surprised.

"There is this place I wanted to go yesterday. But I would have ended going alone. I will be happy if you come along"

He replied meeting my gaze.

"Hmmm...ok...But where are we going?" I asked him curious now.

"You have to find out. Its a bit far so we need transportation. So I was thinking of renting one of these," he told me pointing at a parked bicycle.

I didnt noticed before but now we had reached a bike rental shop,one of the many in Amsterdam. I saw him disappear inside the shop returning with a michievous smile.

"You know how to ride a bicycle?"he asked me with a grin.

"It has been a while but I think I can,"I replied realizing that it indeed had been a while since I rode one.

"Here then," he said casually as he threw the helmet to me.

"Whoa...got it!"

I caught the helmet surprised by his enthusiasm.

We mounted the rented bikes as I adjusted the helmet belt under my chin.

"Since you didnt tell me where we are going. How will I know the direction?!" I asked him worried.

"You have to follow me,"he replied with a grin.

"Aye aye captain"

I told him laughing and giving him a mock salute with my hand as we slowly set out on the separate bike path.

************************

Author's note:

To my lovely readers,

As always I would love to hear from you!:))

So any wild guesses where they are going?!

p.s This chapter might be boring. I dont know...please tell me. I will try to make up with the next chapter!*winks*

About Jack and Mandy. I love both of them and I am thinking about bringing them back for my next! ((thats a hint))

Love you all!

Thank you for sticking to the story till now :))

Till my next upload!