SATAN RITUALS - Part 16

SATAN WORSHIP THE REALITY

• By going to church on a Sunday you are contributing to the worshipping of Satan.

Those who practice Satan worship adore Satan and give him spiritual authority. They may pray to him, seek things from him, and have ceremonies centered around him. While you in fact believe that you are worshipping the real Jesus you are praising the false Christ.

There are two main schools for Satanism: Traditional Satanism (first century to present)

And then the modern Satanism 19th century forward.

Satan is viewed differently in the two schools of Satan worship. In traditional Satanism, he is thought to be a personal spirit-being, so the believers participate in worship, prayer, or rituals that recognize Satan's spiritual authority. Mordern Satan worshippers believe Satan is an impersonal entity. In this school of Satanism, hedonism is the key.

Anton S LaVey introduced Satan worship into the United States culture on April 1966. He first started a group called the magic circle in San Francisco, California. This was the start of the Satanic church of America. Today, the church has various levels of membership and authority.

It is essential to note that Satanism is not easily summarized. Many Satanists themselves disagree on their very fundamental principles. In fact, some Satanists are more "self styled" and create their own version of Satan worship.

SATAN WORSHIP – THE SATANIC BIBLE

Satan worship is described in a book titled the Satanic Bible, which was written by LaVey in 1966. It has sold millions of copies. Here are the foundation tenants laid out in this book.

SATAN REPRESENTS THE FOLLOWING

1. Indulgence instead of abstinence.

2. Vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.

3. Undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritiaclal self-deceit.

4. Kindeness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.

5. Vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.

6. Responsibility to the responsible instead of concern of psysic vampires.

7. Man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours, because of his "devine spiritual and intellectual development" has become the most vicious animal of all.

8. All of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.

9. Satan has been the best friend of the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.