THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT - Part 6

THE GRACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH

Not even the angels of heaven knows the truth about the Holy Spirit.

1Pe 1:12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT THE LORD TELLS YOU IN SECRET

Mar 4:14 – 15

:14 The sower (The Holy Spirit) soweth the word.

:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

IF YOU REALY WANT TO HEAR GOD's VOICE YOU NEED TO STOP LISTEN TO PEOPLE

· You cannot remember when God talks to you because you only remember the lies that you heard and your cup is filled with lies.

· To hear God's voice you need to empty yourself before God and forget what the world teaches you and give the Holy Spirit an opportunity to talk to you.

· Then you need to fill yourself up with the word of God and Jesus and let the word be alive by telling your friends and family and neighbors these new found Wisdom, they might not believe you.

· It is not your duty to make people to believe you, it is God's glory to proof them wrong.

Jer 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

i