TO BE A CHRISTIAN OR NOT - Part 14

As we can see from the previous chapter if you call yourself a Christian you are supporting their idol-ism and lies. 

The experience I have gained through the years, if someone calls themselves a Christian and say I can trust them, then I could be sure that they will use and abuse my charity. I have seen many Christians and their churches how they plotted and how they steal from the elderly and lie to get whatever they want and I decided that I did not want to be affiliated with any Christian I will rather be an spiritual Israel because I am not from Israel but believe that Jesus had died for my sins so in spirit I am Israel.

• I know we are not Israel but if you believe in Jesus and love Him you can also be spiritual Israel that is if you feel the same way. Lay down and repent your sins and sin no more and ask Jesus to help you in the process because it is not easy.

Deu_30:10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep His (Jesus) commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the Law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

Deu 30:11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.

Deu 30:12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

Deu 30:13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

Deu 30:14 But the word is very nigh (near) unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

Deu 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

Deu 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love Jesus, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Jesus shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deu 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

Deu 30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

WHEN WE BANISH ALL CHURCHES,

ONLY THEN JESUS WILL COME BACK

· Jesus is Love and asked us to love Him out of free will because you have a choice.

· He said, do the will of My Father, fear Him and serve Him, but if you love Jesus, you will be His brother and sister and Mother, you cannot be His Father because He already has a Father the one in heaven.

· Mat_12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother.

· We cannot serve and worship someone if He is your brother or sons can you?

· The Sabbath day was denounced by Abba Father, because Israel did not love His Son and they killed Jesus, thus all humans were given to Satan to be subjective to him.

· Nowhere in the ten Commandments was anything written about serving God it states: "Love thy God Jesus"

Deu 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deu 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

THE SABBATH WAS DENOUNCED BECAUSE OF THE CHANGING TO SUN WORSHIPING DAY SUNDAY

Deu 30:18 I denounce unto you this day (Sabbath), that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Deu 30:20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

· This land which was promised is the New Jerusalem.

· While Jesus was on earth, He was the disciples master, He taught them and had authority over them.

· The Master said that the good seed and the bad seed will grow together until it was time to reap the crops.

• Shouldn't we have large gatherings to glorify Jesus?

• No you cannot glorify your brother, sister or mother, but we need to glorify the Father because He sent Jesus to save us but He said keep silent before Me.

• But since our minds are so corrupted and so full of lies, it will be better not to go to any such gatherings until you have learned how to communicate with Jesus and let Him lead you to stand on firm ground.

Mat_13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

• The problem is that they will have their own ideas and will corrupt your mind again.

2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord (Our Father) and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

• Do not allow anyone to steal your right to know the truth and to be with Jesus again.

2Co_11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtility, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

• They will make you believe that the Bible and life is a spiritual thing you do not have to understand it, and God wants you to understand, because the truth is in Jesus He will set you free because He is simplicity that is love.