SUNDAY = SUN WORSHIPING - PART 10

YOU CANNOT EVEN TRUST THE CHURCH

• Do you think false prophets are yet to come?

Sunday churches keep their Sabbath on Sundays to worship the sun god RA also known as Satan.

Sunday is called this way because of the day the sun was created, which was on the 4th day of the week.

Because of the rebirth of the sun every 25 December which is called a venal equinox we have 1 day extra in February every 4th year which is called a leap year, all these days has been accounted for and has brought  Sunday forth to be the 1st day of the week.

While Saturday is is still the proclaimed and the original Sabbath day of God, which we are entitled to keep Holy if we believe and love Jesus and except Him as our Savior.

•  Churches for the false Christ  are all around us, if they tell you, you are not serving Satan then they are lying to you.

Jer 28:14 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; I have put a yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon (Satan); and they shall serve him: and I have given him the beasts of the field also.

• It happened in the past and history is bound to repeat itself.

• Get out of the church and save yourself.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

1Ti_3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

• God's church is your body and soul.